63.

🤍Y/N🤍

I woke up seeing that I was laying in the bed by myself. I looked around as Chris came out the bathroom dressed. "Morning" I said "good morning breakfast is on it's way up" chris stated. "So we're just not going to talk about last night?" I thought to myself.

"Okay" I said going to get in the shower. I looked at myself in the mirror and my hair was everywhere. "Lord is chris really white?" I asked proceeding to turn on the shower. "Like if he light skin just say that" I stated really having a dumb ass conversation with myself.

I locked the door to the bathroom on purpose because my legs were spazzing and hurting like hell. I got in the shower thinking about last night and just chris in general. Chris really manifested what he wanted. He was talking about me being his girlfriend for months when I said it wouldn't happen then it happened. He talked about me becoming his wife and me having his first child for years and now it's coming to past. I'm really his prize, he was stopping at nothing to get me. I smiled to myself then it dropped.

I need to get a plan B by tomorrow just in case because he caught me slipping on birth control once we don't need it again. I stayed in the shower for like twenty minutes. I got out brushed my teeth and did my face regimen. I then placed my hair into a messy bun.

I placed lotion on my body and sprayed my body with the matching perfume before getting dressed

I placed lotion on my body and sprayed my body with the matching perfume before getting dressed. I got dressed and folded up my clothes from last night putting it in my bag. I got dressed in something comfortable because I knew for a fact chris and I was staying in.

I unlocked the bathroom door walking out the room as Chris was setting up our breakfast in the living room

I unlocked the bathroom door walking out the room as Chris was setting up our breakfast in the living room. I wrapped my arms around his torso as he turned and kissed my lips making me smile. We sat down as I took the top off my food then just looked at it. I then looked over at Chris's plate.

"Bae what the fuck is this?" I asked in a calm tone making him laugh

"Bae what the fuck is this?" I asked in a calm tone making him laugh. "It's a waffle with fruit on it" he expressed as I just looked at him. "You got eggs a steak and shit then I have A waffle" I expressed making him laugh.

"That's what the women get when they spend the night be lucky I didn't kick you out when we were done" he said cutting his steak. "Imma fuck you up Christopher" I said standing up with my hands in front of me. He placed his hands on mine "I was just playing" he stated.

"Aren't you on your diet for the wedding?" He asked as I went to the hotel phone ordering some red velvet pancakes along with bacon and eggs. "Yes you can charge it to the card holder in this suite" I said as Chris just looked at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and thanked the person who was on the other line.

I hung up and cheesed "can I see your fork?" I asked "why?" He asked "I'm about to show you something cool" I assured as he took his fork out of the piece of steak he just cut for himself. "Look you see the fork" I said showing him the fork. I quickly took the piece of steak he just cut and placed it in my mouth.

He just looked at me as I sat there smiling at him chewing as he got up from the table and I immediately ran into the bedroom feeling him right behind me. He caught me picking me up as we started play fighting. He hit my thigh "aye you hit me a little too hard" I warned then proceeded to smack him.

There was a knock on the door as he was trying to hit me but I rolled across the bed. "My food at the door" I said as he chuckled. I ran to the door and hurried to open it before he could hit me back. I took my food thanking the person who brought it up.

I went to sit back next to chris as I revealed my bacon and eggs then my pancakes. I immediately smiled big.

"That's how you looked last night" chris said referring to the warm icing dripping on the pancakes as I hit his chest playfully laughing

"That's how you looked last night" chris said referring to the warm icing dripping on the pancakes as I hit his chest playfully laughing. "You're so nasty" I said through my laugh. My phone was ringing as I seen an unknown number calling my phone. I ignored the number as I started eating. I then cut off a piece of my pancakes for chris feeding him. "It's good ain't it?" I asked as we smiled at each other.

We both finished eating and sat on the couch ignoring phone calls from our bridal party. I laid my head in his lap. "I meant to ask you last night but my mouth and your mouth was occupied" chris started off as I placed my hand over my face and giggled. "Why are you being so nasty?" I asked in a laugh making him laugh. "What do you want?" I asked.

"What happened to your cousin..Kristina?" He asked giving himself time to think of her name. "You don't even got to worry about even remembering her name" I simply said. "What's wrong?" Chris asked "wrong company not everyone can hang out with you when you reach a certain status and success. She was trying to set me up by posting videos of me that didn't need to be posted" I explained.

"What you got a sex tape?" Chris asked as I giggled "you trying to make one?" I asked looking up at him as we shared another laugh. "Yeah" he said leaning down to kiss my lips as I smiled. " sir no you might leak it by an accident" I said as he made a straight face and I burst out laughing feeling him hit my forehead.

My phone started ringing as I reached for it off the coffee table. I seen Aaliyah trying to FaceTime me. I answered it as I placed it on something to hold my phone up then laid back on Chris lap.

"We were just trying to make sure you were okay" Aaliyah said as I just smiled. "So how was you two's night?" She asked with a big smile. "SHE GOT THEM CHEEKS CLAPPED!" We heard Abriana yell in the background making me laugh.

"Not Chris Evans, Not the one who cries at sunsets" Aaliyah joked as I giggled and he smirked. "Ooo I'm going to let you two go then, it seems like there's still unfinished business" Aaliyah expressed. "There is" chris stated as he started drinking his beer and chuckled.

I just lifted my head and looked at him in disbelief "but my legs" I brought up "Are fine

I just lifted my head and looked at him in disbelief "but my legs" I brought up "Are fine... see you later!" Aaliyah stated hanging up. "Wait give me like an hour" I said as he grabbed me motioning me to sit on his lap. "Not now but later" Chris said before kissing the side of my neck. "Maybe now" he suggested as I groaned and we to the side on the couch. "I'm tired of him and his antics" I thought to myself then giggled shaking my head