70.

🤍Y/N🤍

I woke up around 6 in the morning going downstairs into my mothers kitchen just sitting there. I felt tears fall from my eyes as I was getting nervous about walking down the aisle. My phone vibrated as I seen Chris calling my phone. I answered it "hello?" I said "get up" he stated. "I am up" I said wiping my tears away. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm scared" I admitted tearing up. "You scared to get married?" He asked as i took a deep breath "no it's complicated I have a whole bunch of feelings right now and I'm nervous" I admitted. "I am too" he admitted making me faintly smile. "But I know this is what I really want" he said. "Chris" I started off.

"Yeah?" He asked "I love you" I said "I love you too" he started off "you'll be alright babe just get pretty like you always do and I'll be waiting for you" he said making me smile harder. "Okay?" He asked. "Okay" I said as he chuckled some. "You're okay" he said "okay" I said before we said our goodbyes and we hung up.

I placed my phone on the counter then held onto the edge of the counter looking at my feet taking a deep breath "you okay?" I heard my mother ask. "I'm so scared" I admitted standing up straight and looking at her. "Aww baby you'll be fine" she said coming to my side wrapping an arm around me rubbing my arm.

I placed my head on her chest crying some. "This is what I always wanted" I admitted through my tears as she smiled and wiped my tears away. "I know and you deserve every last bit of it" she said as I smiled some. "Just think this is who you'll be with forever and in my opinion this is the Best MAN you've ever brought to meet me" she expressed as I smiled.

"I love him and you together, and you know I'll tell you if I didn't like him." She brought up making me giggle. "He's you're Prince Charming, princess" she said as I immediately smiled through my tears.

"Oh God! she's already starting?" We heard Abriana say as i sniffled and wiped my tears away looking to see Abriana, Aaliyah, Krystal, Shanna and Carly. Abriana came towards me wrapping her arms around me as everyone else did the same and we were in a big hug.

"I love you guys" I said sniffling "you're going to make me cry" Aaliyah said as we all shared a laugh and pulled away. My mother was cooking breakfast as I was getting Christiana's bath out the way before it was time for my nails and etc to be done.

I placed her in a diaper then placed a white robe on her that had her name on the back of it. We then headed back downstairs so we can eat. As we were eating we were all talking about different things to ease my mind and take my mind off of the wedding.

The doorbell rung as I placed a piece of bacon into my mouth watching Krystal run to get the door in her silk robe with "Bridesmaid" on the back of it.
We soon seen her come in as my Nail Tech came in ready. I looked at the clock reading 7:24. The ceremony started at eleven and time felt as it if it was inching closer and closer.

I greeted my nail tech then finished my food, having my nail tech finally start on my nails. As I was sitting there watching her glue the nail tips to my nails my legs were bouncing under the table. "Y/N relax" I heard Aaliyah say in a giggle as Krystal and a photographer was recording me.

"I'm about to cry" I admitted as they giggled. "You'll be fine" my nail tech assured in a giggled. "What if I fall down the aisle?" I asked as they all laughed.
"Y/N you're not going to fall down the aisle" my mother said while walking pass and shaking her head.

I just watched the nail tech do my nails "Yall know who I really wanted to sing at the wedding?" I asked Krystal, Aaliyah and Abriana since they were at the table near me. "Who?" Krystal asked. "Beyonce" I admitted as they all sucked their teeth making me giggle. "What?" I questioned. "Aren't you two like friends why didn't you ask?" Krystal questioned.