35.

🤍 Chris🤍

We were back at the house as Jaeden and I were in the living room talking. Y/N was in the kitchen making her speciality drink of raw cranberry juice, lime, honey and apple cider vinegar. "Babe I can't believe you drink that stuff" I stated as she giggled.

"She's always making that nasty ass juice" I said to Jaeden as She just smiled And came into the living room sitting on the couch. We were all talking as my phone vibrated and I seen Jenny texted me. I scrunched my brows and looked at the text.

Jen: come out and celebrate my birthday

Me: Jenny it's not even your
birthday....are you drunk?

Jen: no .

Me:  where are you at?

Jen:  this party in LA

Me: okay tell me the address and I'll pick you up

Jen: okay

Jaeden started yawning "you ready?" I asked him as he nodded and I chuckled. "I'm going to run him home then get something from the store" I said. "Okay I'll go" Y/N said as I smiled and stopped her.

"Rest, you technically need to start being on bed rest" I said as she sat back on the couch and I kissed her head. I grabbed my phone and keys as I went out the door. I dropped Jaeden off at home then headed To the address Jenny sent me.

I walked into the after party she was at as she was at a table laughing with some people. "Jenny" I stated as she looked at back at me smiling. "Hey" she said "hey I thought you were drunk?" I questioned. "No I just thought you maybe needed to get out the house, maybe too much emotions was in the house" she brought up from the interview with Jimmy Fallon trying to be funny.

I chuckled some "sit, you didn't drive through LA traffic for nothing." She said patting the seat next to her as I I sat down. "Jenny I have to go I told Y/N I was at the store because I thought you were drunk" I brought up staring at her as she giggled.

"It's not funny I thought something was going to happen to you" I stated as someone brought a drink to the table for me. She giggled "it's nice to know you still got some type of feelings for me" she said then drunk her drink.

"Are you going through something or?" I questioned "Chris you know I still have feelings for you" she started off as I looked the other way and she grabbed my hand. I looked between her and my hand. "I remember when we first made it known we were dating. What happened?" She asked.

"Because you thought of me as a bro which is fine but you never thought of me as a partner" I brought up. "And you still was legally with your husband when we were together" I added.  "Yeah but even when I reached out to you, you didn't even say anything" she said as a camera guy came around taking pictures and I automatically tried covering my face.

"Don't be like that" Jenny said "like what?!, I have a whole fiancé at home" I said as she moved my hand from my face placing my other arm around her as I looked at her weird then the guy took a picture of us. I immediately took my arm from around her. "I got to go Jenny" I stated before standing up.

"Chris wait" She stated as I walked out the building and she followed. "Do you really want to be with Y/N or did you do it because we broke up?" She questioned as I just looked at her. "I didn't mean to hurt you, you know I love you" she admitted.

"Jenny you wasn't ready and you should've told me that from the beginning, you knew you wasn't through with the divorce. I would've given you all of that if you would've just been honest" I said. "I would've given everything to you had you just said be patient with you" I admitted.

"I know and I'm coming to you now before you sign any papers of marriage and before saying "I do"." She started. "Do you want to make this work or not?" She asked. "Jenny I have a fiancé and a baby on the way. When I came to you the second time before
Y/N and I got together you should've said something." I argued.

"What was I supposed to say?! you were literally plastered everywhere with her" she expressed. "The same voice you've had when you first met her is the same voice you should've used to speak up about how you felt." I stated. "So this is it?" She questioned. "Jenny I can be your friend but I have someone at home who I truly love and who truly loves me and I can't do that to her" I expressed.

"But it's me" she said on the verge of tears as I nodded "yeah but she's who I'm getting married too and I want that to work" I admitted. "Really chris?" She asked. "You should be Happy for me, I was nothing but happy for you when you went through your other marriage So why can't you do the same?" I asked unlocking my car door.

"You swore up and down I was going to stay stuck on you and you're actually the one stuck on me. Be safe and don't text my phone or call me. I tried being friends with you but you took it for granted" I simply said getting in the car. I drove to the store picking up some Oreos for Y/N and some chips for myself before going back home it was 11:27 at night and I left around ten so I knew something was going to be said.

I unlocked the door to see Y/N on the couch sleep. I smiled to myself placing the bags in the kitchen then went in the living room getting on my knees in front of her kissing her belly. She opened her eyes and groaned. "Come to bed" I said as she sat up and I stood up. "Babe whatever fan you hugged their perfume stinks please go take a shower" she said as I smelled my shirt some smelling Jenny's perfume.

I went to go take a shower as I came out seeing YN was laying on her side with her hand on her stomach sleep. i dried myself off and got into the bed under the covers next to her. I kissed her head and rubbed her stomach as she was sleeping peacefully.