38.

🤍Y/N🤍

It was around 12 o'clock in the Afternoon as My contractions were starting be longer and it became more intense. I was standing up holding my belly as I laid my forehead on Chris's chest. He was rubbing my lower back as tears started falling from my eyes.

"You're going to be fine baby" he assured comforting me as I wiped my tears. "Okay?" He questioned as I nodded. "She's going to be beautiful just like her mother" chris said as I started crying and he held me. I was very emotional between the contractions and Chris just being here with me.

"You're going to be fine" he said again kissing my cheek. He just held me as I heard Chris's family come in. I felt someone rub my back as I seen Chris's mother. I took my arms from around chris as she hugged me. "Hi baby" she said rubbing my back "hi" I said as I felt his father join in the hug. "What did they say?" Chris's father asked.

"They're going to start delivering around one or two o clock" chris said as Chris's father looked at me and smiled "you're going to be fine sweetheart" he assured rubbing my back. I sat on the hospital bed turning on my side rubbing my stomach in pain.

Scott came and kissed my head as Carly and Shanna came in with balloons and a teddy bear setting it with the rest of the balloons. "Hi baby how are you?" Shanna asked as I placed a thumb up then giggled some making them smile. The nurse came in "so as of right now they shut down the whole hospital hall for you until the day you and your baby leaves due to protection of you and the family" the nurse explained as I nodded.

"We're going to start getting ready to deliver shortly, who do you want in the room while you deliver. It's up to two people" she informed as I placed my hand on my head and looked at chris. "Just you two because it wouldn't be fair if I went in and Chris's mother can't go in and vice versa" My mother said as chris's mother agreed.

Tears started falling from my eyes as I was breathing in and out slowly. "Do you want to see the rest of your visitors before pushing?" The nurse asked as I nodded. "You're going to be fine sweetheart" Chris's mother assured before kissing my head. My mother hugged my head some praying over me quietly before kissing my head.

"You're going to be okay, okay?" My mother said holding my face as I nodded they left out as Noah, Abriana, Aaliyah, Jonathan and Micheal came in. The guys dapped chris up. "You ready?" Noah asked Chris. "Yeah" Chris said "you're going to be good" Jonathan stated patting his back.

Aaliyah and Abriana kissed my head "I got a couple of weeks to go"Aaliyah stated as I smiled some and rubbed her belly. "I get to meet my first niece" Abriana said rubbing my stomach. "I can't wait to meet you" she said to my stomach. "You're going to be fine" they all assured.

"Chris don't pass out please don't" micheal said as we all shared a laugh. "I'm not" he stated "make sure you take pictures and record" Aaliyah said. "Don't nobody want to see her giving birth" jonathan said as I just threw my pillow at him and groaned.

"I'm just playing calm down" Jonathan said trying to place the pillow behind my lower back as I hit his chest. "You fucking play too much" I said. "Jon chill out" Noah stated. "She knows I'm just playing" he started off "you'll do good baby girl" he assured before kissing my head.

"One more thing before you start pushing" Aaliyah said as she opened the door and I seen a pink ribbon on the door along with the baby bed decorated in pink tulle.

"It was you and Scott wasn't it?" I asked as she nodded

"It was you and Scott wasn't it?" I asked as she nodded. "Awww I love you two so much" I expressed before she hugged me and ran out the room. The OB/GYN doctor then came in and checked my cervix.

"You ready to meet your baby girl?" My doctor asked as I automatically started crying. they kept telling me  I was going to be fine but I was scared and hurting. Chris got dressed in something to cover his clothes along with gloves.

They handed me a head cap as I placed mines on my head

They handed me a head cap as I placed mines on my head. "We're going to start you off with an epidural which is a shot that goes in your back that relieves the contraction pains and pains while pushing, it takes around 20 minutes to kick in. So we'll start delivering thirty minutes after this shot. The epidural is like having a IV being stuck into your body" she started off.

"Now it just relieves pain it doesn't take them away. But you will feel pressure especially while pushing. You May or may not feel nausea while on the Epidural. The epidural will take two to three hours to wear off" she explained as chris placed a plastic cap on his head.

I turned on my side as I felt a pinch in my back from them sticking the needle in my back injecting the epidural. Chris was holding my hand and rubbing my shoulder some. They pulled the needle out and had me lay back on my back about fifteen minutes into the epidural I didn't feel as much contraction pains and my whole lower body went numb which made me feel a little better.

"You ready?" Chris asked with a smile as he recorded  me. "My whole bottom half of my body just went numb" I expressed as the nurses giggled. "It's going to be like that, do you feel any pain?" One of the nurses questioned as I shook my head. "Not like how they were before, I feel so much better" I admitted.

"Next time you have a baby at any hospital make sure to ask for an epidural as soon as you walk in so you don't have to feel all the contractions" she explained as I listened. Chris felt my stomach as I smiled at him. "I'm am so ready to meet you" he said to my belly as she was kicking up a storm making me giggle at the movement my stomach was making.

"You ready babe?" Chris asked me as I nodded and I felt him place his forehead on mine. "You're okay , I'm with you to the end of the line" he joked as I laughed. "I got that reference" we heard one of the nurses say as we started laughing more.

My OB/GYN came in and they propped my legs up so they can see if I was fully dilated to push which I was. "So now that you're about to push and you're a first time mother this stage can actually take an hour to two hours it just depends on your own body, the birth and the baby" she informed as I looked at chris.

"I'm going to kill you" I simply said shaking my head as he chuckled. He grabbed my hand "you want to do skin to skin with the baby between you and Chris?" My doctor questioned "yes" I said as Chris loosened my hospital Gown some so some of my chest was showing. " and you want to breastfeed also?" The doctor questioned as I nodded.

"Okay well let's start" she said as I placed one of my hands on my face and felt chris hold my hand. "So on every three I need you to push momma" my doctor said as I nodded getting ready to cry.

"One, Two, Three" she said as I started pushing "that's good" she said as she kept counting and pushing and after about thirty minutes of me screaming and crying she finally came out hollering. Chris cut the umbilical cord as they started cleaning her off and immediately placed her on my chest as I continued to cry.

Chris had tears in his eyes as he then kissed my head and I turned to kiss his lips. I continued crying "you did good baby" Chris said in my ear "she's here and she's healthy" he said as I continued to nod and cry. I felt him kiss my head again as I smiled down at her wiping my tears away.