69.

Yo the length I go for you all to make sure I have a good book got you guys is crazy... you all better enjoy my shit because this Bucky book is the most time consuming one especially when it comes to the GIFs. Love y'all tho-Dajah💕

🤍Y/N🤍

We were at the wedding rehearsal really bullshitting and playing around honestly. I was crunking down the aisle as my mother was just walked down next to me watching me. "Hit the dance from stomp the yard" I heard Jonathan yell. "Say less" I shouted as my mother just stepped back as I started dancing and Jonathan was recording me. "Chris you sure you want to marry into this family and my daughter?" I heard my mother ask as I giggled dancing on my mother.

"Do you got served" I heard Aaliyah say as I started doing the intro dance. "Unfortunately I do" chris responded to my mother in a chuckle as my mother let me go to chris and we started practicing. We went over what the pastor would say and what we would say. Everything besides our vows. Chris and I soon did a little peck on his cheek. "Nu-uh" we heard Abriana say as we looked at her. "We didn't go through this long nights of You trying to figure out if chris liked you, those long nights about pushing you tone with him for nothing you better kiss him better than that" she expressed as I giggled.

"Y'all will get the kiss tomorrow" I assured. "But we want it now" Aaliyah brought up. "We don't want that honestly" Jonathan stated as Aaliyah pushed him away. "You guys will Get the real thing tomorrow" I repeated as Christiana got out of Anthony arms coming towards Chris and I.

"Where we eating at?, I'm hungry" Noah asked. We were now going to go out to eat at a restaurant with just the bridal party along with Chris's parents. I was sitting in the passengers seat just looking out the window feeling chris hand on my thigh. "You nervous?" I heard him ask as I looked over at him. "About what?" I asked. "Tomorrow?" He asked with a warm smile Which made me smile.

"Yeah because what if I Like fall trying to walk down the aisle?" I asked making him chuckle. "No but I have butterflies" I admitted. "What about you?" I asked "I'm okay" he admitted as I just looked at him "you're not nervous or anxious or anything?" I asked. "Nope" he simply said as I just shook my head some looking out the window.

"So are you even excited I mean it's your day too" I said looking back over at him. "Yeah but" he started off and shrugged some. "It's about you tomorrow" He answered. "But it's about you and me not just me I want you to be happy and excited" I said getting a little aggravated. "I am happy and excited but tomorrow is all about you and I want it to solely be all about you" he said.

"Why when it's you and me getting married?" I questioned. "Because the day I proposed to you and you said yes was my day. Guys really don't care for the wedding because that's the women's big day. My day was solely on you saying yes when I proposed." He explained as I just smiled at him.

"So now you know why we tell women it's their big day" He finished as he smiled between me and the road. "Did you finish packing?" He asked as I just looked straight ahead. "You shares Wait to the last minute. "Sir I'm over the honeymoon anyway so just sit back and relax" I stated "what we doing?" Chris asked. "I'm not telling you" I simply said looking at my phone as I felt him look between me and the road smiling.

We made it to the restaurant as it was only the bridal party, Chris's parents and my mother. It was really close friends and family. I was looking at the menu as I felt chris place his hand on my thigh. I just looked over between him and his hand. I moved it off continuing to look at the menu listening to everyone at the table as I felt him pinch my thigh and placed his hand back on my thigh.

"Ouch!" I said aggravated to where only we could hear. He rubbed my legs softly then placed his hand under my dress on my thighs now rubbing my skin.  "Literally one more day" I said to him quietly as he just smiled. "Your Mommy and daddy is getting married tomorrow and you're going to be in the wedding and you're going to walk down the aisle with Your big cousins Ava and Stella" Abriana said bouncing Christiana continuously making her smile and laugh.