81.

I've been thinking about a MBJ book heavily❤️-Dajah💕

🤍Chris🤍

I woke up seeing Y/N in my arms with her hair everywhere. She got five more nights of last night. I then heard her groan as she turned placing her arm over my body. I reached over for my phone looking at the time reading 5:07 AM. I looked under the covers seeing myself hard. I then groaned to myself. I looked back at Y/N as she was sleeping peacefully.

I moved from under her and the covers as she turned on her stomach. I went to go place some sweats on as she felt around on the bed. "Chris Get back in the bed, you're supposed to be sleeping in" She stated in a tired tone turning her head turned opposite way of which it was in as the covers were now off of her.

One leg was straight as the other was bent giving me a clear view of her pussy. I bit down on my bottom lip trying to refrain from waking her up because she was tired but I wanted to fuck the shit out of her. "Get back in bed baby" she sat up lifting her head up some looking back at me as I chuckled. I got back in the bed as she placed her hand on my chest. Beginning to rub my chest softly then went down to my lower ab as I tensed up some.

She slipped her hand in my sweats moving her hand up and down slowly on my base. I groaned feeling her slowly move her hand up and down. "If you wanted something you could've just taken it" She said as I looked over at her as she smiled before going under the covers.

I felt her pull down my sweats as she placed her mouth on my tip making me let out a small breath of relief. She started bobbing her head slowly while moving her hand up and down at the same pace as I just bit down on my bottom lip. She took me in her mouth further this time while massaging my balls as my eyes rolled back. "Fuck" I let out.

I heard her moan softly along with her rubbing my thigh. "Just like that" I groaned placing my hand on the back of her head as she went at a faster pace taking me all the way down her throat as I placed my hand over my face. I started feeling her spit cover all over my base along with hearing slurping noises come from her under the covers.

I removed the covers from her head beginning to watch her as my eyes immediately rolled back. She swirled her tongue around my tip creating an even bigger mess. I was really a lucky man.

"Fuck I'm about to cum" I let out as she continued sucking my tip as I finally came in her mouth. "You feel better?" She questioned as I immediately nodded making her giggle. "You're so nasty" I said playfully hitting her with a pillow as she giggled. She then kissed my lower ab then tip. "Only for you" She said before laying back next to me.

She laid back on her stomach as I looked over at her body. I rubbed her butt softly "You sleep?" I questioned as she didn't say anything. I sat up placing soft kisses down her back as she arched it. "It is five thirty in the morning" She said looking back at me. "It's also our honeymoon" I brought up as she groaned "give me like five more minutes" she said as I gave her the five minutes. I then noticed she went back to sleep. I just sucked my teeth and chuckled.

"Babe" I started off shaking her some "Chris what?" She whined. "You were suppose-" I started off as she started lightly snoring again. I massaged her butt softly as she didn't move. I then rubbed her lips softly with my thumb as she moaned softly. I started rubbing her clit with my thumb as her eyes were still shut, she bit her bottom lip grabbing my wrist.

I felt her start to grow wet as I smirked slipping my middle and ring finger in beginning to thrust my fingers. "Stop" She said in a whine as she placed her hand on my wrist. I went faster and a little harder as her head immediately popped up and she gripped my wrist. "Fuck" She moaned out.

"You're not tired anymore are you?" I questioned as she shook her head then placed her face into the pillow. "Fuck Chris!" She Let out frustrated into the pillow as I just smirked watching her squirm and squeeze my wrist. We started hearing gushy noises as she moaned loudly. "Oh my go-I'm about to cum" she let out in a small squeal.

I watched as she started to squirt and curled her toes. "Mmmm that was a lot" I teasingly said pulling my fingers out and rubbing her clit in a circle slowly. "You always want to fuck" She softly said laying her head on the pillow and looking back at me as she rubbed my arm.

I just chuckled and placed kisses down her back as she just smiled. I then went to her shoulder placing a kiss on it. She smiled at me as I smiled and placed a kiss on her cheek. She then turned on her back, placed her hand on my cheek then started kissing my lips.

I deepened the kiss positioning myself at her entrance she placed her hands on my arms. I pushed into her as we shared a moan. I pulled out going deeper as she took her lips from mine looking down but I moved her chin continuing to kiss her lips. Her hands went from my arms to my back as she took her lips from mine and arched her her back.

"Chris oh my God" She moaned as her eyes rolled back and I kissed her neck, placing my arms under her legs going deeper. "Look at me" I whispered as she finally looked at me. I placed my forehead on hers going a little harder as she dug her nails into my back causing me to groan.

"Just like that, fu-mmmm" she moaned rolling her eyes back. "I'm so glad I made you my wife" I let out in the crook of her neck continuing to go deep. I quickened my pace beginning to kiss her lips. I felt her rub my abs Then up my chest before wrapping her arms around my neck bringing me closer.

"I'm about to cum" She let out through her moans as I placed my lips back on hers. I groaned feeling her clench and pulled away from her lips. "Fuck I love you so much" I let out feeling her cum coat my dick. I turned her on her stomach slipping back into her as she gripped onto the pillow.

I interlocked our fingers kissing her shoulders as she turned some and kissed my lips. I started thrusting into her as we continued to kiss. She took her lips from mine and gasped as I watched her eyes roll back. "I love you so fucking much" she expressed before placing her face into the pillow.

I went deeper feeling myself about to cum "God you're about to make me cum" I moaned looking up at the ceiling then back down at her as she started moving with my thrusts. I stopped feeling her and watching her throw it back. "Damn" I groaned to myself as i pulled out some and came.I then seen her cream on my tip hearing her softly moan.

I turned he on her back kissing her lips as she kissed back softly then pulled away. We just smiled at each other as I then kissed her neck and shoulders. Y/N rested her hand in my hair as I continued placing kisses on her. "I'm so happy I married you" She let out as I stopped and smiled at her. "I'm happy I married you too" I said as she smiled "you're everything I need and everything I want and I love you" I said making her smile harder As she kissed my lips. "I love you too Christopher" she said as I smiled and placed my forehead on hers, beginning to kiss her lips.

💕The End💕