34.

🤍Chris🤍

It was the next day as Y/N and I were on the floor in the living room looking through the gifts. Jonathan gave us a box of condoms which made Y/N and I laugh. I sat on the floor as Y/N was trying to figure out how to pump her breast milk. I went on Twitter seeing Y/N's tweet which made me laugh.

 I went on Twitter seeing Y/N's tweet which made me laugh

I liked it and started reading the tweets.

"They always going back and forth🙄🤣" someone commented.

"I love the brother and sister energy🥰" someone else commented.

"Jonathan stay irritating her she had to do it😂" I read then seen a video of them two from yesterday at the baby shower as they were playfully arguing.

I went out of Twitter and pressed the sleep/wake button on my phone sitting my phone down as she just had her boobs out. "So you just got your boobs out?" I asked in a chuckle "stop being horny" she said as I chuckled. She placed the pump on both her breasts.

"So like is the pump milking you?" I asked as she just threw a pillow at me. "Don't be a dick today" she simply said as I laughed watching her. I took a picture of her as she was just sitting there being milked and on her phone.

"What are you going to do with it once it's full?" I asked "I'm going to freeze it, it lasts from 6 to 12 months so when we're home or you're home we can just thaw it out and give it to her." She explained as we were watching it come out.

"You want to taste it?" She asked me with a smirk. "Do I have to suck you or just drink the cup?" I asked scooting next to her. "Chris" she stated then looked at me. "Y/N" I stated as she hit my chest and I chuckled. She stopped the pump and handed me the bottle for me to taste.

She started leaking as I just looked at her nipple
"Ugh gross" I said then chuckled.

"But yet you want to suck on them, shut up" she said as I chuckled about to take a sip

"But yet you want to suck on them, shut up" she said as I chuckled about to take a sip. "You look like you're about to take a shot of breast milk" she joked as I chuckled.

I was about to drink it as she looked at me "shots, shots, shots, shots!" Y/N sung as I couldn't help but laugh. "Stop" I said as I started drinking it. I finished it and made a face as she giggled and looked at me.