77.

🤍Chris🤍

I changed my clothes as Aaliyah, Michael, Jonathan, Ariana, Jay, Krystal and Anthony were coming over since the party was over. Y/N and I ended up not going back because she was worn out.

The doorbell rung as I went downstairs letting them in. "How is it the party was for you two being married and yet you two just dipped?" Abriana asked as I chuckled. "She wasn't feeling good" I lied as Y/N then came downstairs dressed from her shower.

 "She wasn't feeling good" I lied as Y/N then came downstairs dressed from her shower

"Hey you alright?" Aaliyah asked Y/N as Y/N nodded. "Yeah" Y/N said as her voice sounded hoarse. I looked at her automatically then seen Anthony smirk.

I let everyone in as Y/N walked over to the couch laying on it. "How long are y'all going to be here?" She simply asked as I chuckled getting a beer.

"Damn you already trying to kick us out?!" Jonathan asked

"Damn you already trying to kick us out?!" Jonathan asked. "Right you wasn't even at the party and now you trying to kick us out" Krystal stated.

"I was there, I just didn't stay as long as you all did" Y/N said. "You ain't sick" Aaliyah lowly said to Y/N hitting her with a pillow before sitting on the couch next to her. Anthony looked at me and nodded his head towards the kitchen as I chuckled and we walked in.

We watched Jonathan Bluetooth his phone to the TV beginning to play some music. I gave Anthony a beer "y'all left pretty early" he brought up as I chuckled shaking my head. "Yeah she wasn't feeling good so I took her back home to sleep" I lied. "Chris now you know I know you" he started off as I chuckled.

"No I think I'm going to take her to the emergency room" I honestly said. "What the hell happened?!" He asked. "I think I over stimulated her body and now she's shaking" I said as Anthony chuckled shaking his head. "Over stimulated? Chris what you two be doing?" He asked as I laughed.

"Anthony I'm serious" I said "you got that poor woman over there shaking like a Chihuahua" Anthony joked as we shared a laugh. "You can never be serious" I started off as he was smiling "but you laughing too" he added as we started laughing more.

"I mean she always shake during sex but she's shaking way too much" I said as we looked at her concerned but she was just laying her head on Aaliyah's lap laughing. "Well did you ask her if she was straight?" Anthony questioned.