22.

🤍Y/N🤍

We were back in LA as I was packing my house up due to moving in with Chris until our actual house was finished. Later on today I had a photoshoot and my mother was coming with me but right now I was stressing and packing for some odd reason. I paused going on Twitter making a tweet

before continuing to do what I was doing while listening to music

before continuing to do what I was doing while listening to music. I placed away a few things as I was trying to find a way to tell my mother about my father. I know Chris didn't want me to stress over this because of the baby but I didn't want to hurt her feelings and I feel like it was for the best for her to know.

Chris was going to be at the gym all day trying to stay in shape for his role he was about to play so I was just preparing to move.

There was a knock on my door as I got up slowly going to go get it. I cracked it seeing my mother standing there. I opened the door further. "Look at my baby" she squealed hugging me then started rubbing my belly as I smiled hard. "Hey mommy" I said in a giggle. "You look beautiful" she complimented. "I definitely look like crap" I stated making her giggle.

She came in and helped me pack some as we talked. We went to my photoshoot then went to dinner and came back to my place. "Ma there's something I have to tell you" I started off as her phone started ringing.
"Hold on Baby" she started off before answering her phone. "Hey babe say hey to Y/N" she started off turning the camera.

"Let me talk to Y/N for a minute" he started off as she handed me the phone. "Hey baby girl remember what I said" he stated. "Where you at?" I asked him. "I'm out visiting your aunt for the week she's sick" he started off as I just nodded. "You Full of shit" I simply said hanging up on him before he could say anything else.

"Y/N why would you do that?!" My mother asked as I looked at her. "Ma sit down and let me talk to you" I stated as her phone started ringing Again. "You just hung up on your father what is wrong with you?!" She asked answering his call again as I just sat there pissed.

"Ma" I called out "we're talking hush your mouth" I heard my father say as I scrunched my brows. I let her keep kekeing on the phone until they finally hung up. "What
Y/N?" She asked a big aggravated. "Ma He's cheating on you" I flat out said as she just looked at me. "W-what?" She asked "he's messing around with Sarah, he's not even out with auntie, ma he's in Florida. He said he was taking Sarah when we came back from our trip" I admitted.

"How do you know?" She asked "me and Aaliyah overheard him while we were in Florida, I didn't want to tell you then and there because it was a family trip and I wanted you to be relaxed and happy but I knew I needed to tell you when we were back." I started off.

"He said if I told you he wouldn't be in my life or the baby's life and he said he isn't walking me down the aisle" I informed as she was standing there lost for words.
"I'm sorry" I apologized as she shook her head. "No, thank you" she thanked. She then hugged me as I was standing in her hug confused.