68.

This Bucky book about to be cute lol-Dajah💕

🤍Y/N🤍

Today I had the video shoot for Megan Thee Stallions song "Body" and I was excited as hell. This was my first music video ever and I heard she was really excited to meet me. I always make sure I show love to the women in rap because honestly they're taking over and I'm here for it.

I placed my natural blowed out hair into a quick pony tail then got dressed in a hoodie and a pair of sweats. I grabbed my black Ugg slides, sliding them on. One thing I didn't do was tell chris about the video I kind of wanted to surprise him in a way, so as of right now he thinks I'm just having a meeting with my team.

"Alright baby, I'm heading out" I said with my phone and my miniature book bag on my shoulder. "Okay, when you coming back?" He asked "I don't know it depends on the meeting I'm trying to be in and out" I stated before I went over to the couch kissing the side of his cheek from behind.

"What you want for dinner later?" I asked walking over to pick Christiana up. "You" He stated which caught me off guard. " no that's what Saturday night is for. I was lenient when we were in Vegas but none until the night of the wedding" I said kissing Christiana's cheeks.

"You're going to be drunk wedding night though" He brought up "no I'm not, okay. I'll be fine and sober for you our wedding night I promise." I promised as he just made a "Mhm" face towards me while taking Christiana from my arms.

He was only saying that because there was an after party after the wedding reception we were having that wasn't for kids or our parents too be honest. "Bye chris" I stated "bye be safe" He said before I went out the door. I drive to the shoot and was greeted by a hair stylist and make up artist shopping with the wardrobe stylist.

They started on my hair and makeup first my makeup was done in a nice natural glowey glam look that I love. Everything I turned you seen the high light glow along with the tiny glitter specs from the setting does they used. "I really look Cute" I said to myself as I heard someone giggle behind me. I turned some seeing Megan come in and she was truly a stallion.

"Hi" I said excitedly as she smiled "hey" she said excitedly back as I giggled "thank you so much for accepting this cameo I thought at first you wasn't going to do it" she said as I continued to smile. "No I love your music I wasn't going to miss the opportunity" I said as she wanted to take a picture so we took a selfie together as I was still in the process of my hair being curled.

"Thank you" she thanked "oh so as far as the outfit you have" the stylist started off " I didn't want you to have too much out because I know your reputation, you have a husband and his reputation also so this is the outfit" she showed revealing a black latex one piece as I smiled at it.

"And these are the heels" the stylist brought out some latex thigh high heeled boots. "That's cute, can I take it home with me?" I asked jokingly. "Yeah you can" Megan said as I smiled. Megan went to go do some of her shoot as my hair was done and they combed it out some.

 Megan went to go do some of her shoot as my hair was done and they combed it out some