41.

🤍Y/N🤍

"I can't do anal either" I expressed laying in the bed looking at my phone as Chris chuckled. "You looked it up?" He questioned "yeah I just wanted to see but I can't do that either" I said as Chris got into the bed "we'll wait to whenever you're ready I don't want you to be in pain" he explained as I smiled.

"Can you wait though?" I asked "Babe I'm not even worried about sex right now, my concerns is you and the baby" he expressed as I smiled. "Do you think we should wait until the wedding to have sex?" I asked "I didn't say that" he said as I started laughing automatically "our cut off time with sex so we can enjoy sex our wedding night is June....after my birthday" he said making me giggle.

"You can wait two months?!" I asked shocked making him chuckle "I can control myself" he said as I giggled "I didn't have sex for a minute before the first time I ever had sex with you" he expressed as I giggled "and it showed because you tried to kill me" I said making him chuckle.

"Stop being dramatic" he said as I sat on the bed with my back against the headboard. Chris was holding Christiana then kissed her head before giving her to me. I placed her onto my boob as she started eating automatically.

"We can take this time to plan our things for the wedding and make this move" chris said as I agreed. "Where do you want to go for our honeymoon?" He asked. "Somewhere nice and tropical" I said smiling down at Christiana. "Leave the honeymoon to me I'll make it romantic for you" I said to chris as he looked over at me and smiled.

"No I'll handle it" he stated "no I got it baby, you do so much the least I can do is the honeymoon" I said as he looked uneasy about to say something but I stopped him "I got it Babe, just let me handle it. You do so much for me" I said then touched his leg "I got it chris" I assured as he faintly smiled and I kissed his cheek.

"Then I'll pay for the wedding" he stated "no baby, why can't I just do something for you and you not intervene?" I questioned. "Because I don't want to weight to be on you" he stated "babe what weight?! You literally paid for our new house and I made you not pay for the furniture" I expressed.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about this" I started off "babe you just had OUR baby, that's not an easy process. It's really a life or death situation. Not only that, you are the perfect girlfriend, fiancé and soon the perfect wife.  you tend to my every need, you try to help me with anything and you just love me. Why wouldn't I do what I do for you?" I questioned.

"Chris I'm very grateful for you and I love that you want to take care of me and Christiana but babe you pay for everything" I said "what did we talk about when we first got together?" He questioned "but chris" I started off. "I said I wanted a wife to have my kids so I can take care of her" he expressed as I just rolled my eyes.

"I know what you said but I want to show you how much you're appreciated, how much I appreciate you and what you do. I love that you're the man of the house, that you can handle your business and also take care of me and make sure I'm good it's a turn on" I started off as he chuckled. "But sometimes I want to appreciate you too" I said as he smirked.

I automatically hit his chest playfully "In other ways besides that" I said then plucked him in his forehead as he chuckled. "I'm serious chris" I said. "I'm done having this conversation" he said "Babe" I said as he just looked at me and I shrugged "I'm done" he said as I just nodded "okay" I stated then grabbed my phone going on different websites filling it up with gifts for chris.

Christiana soon stopped sucking and fell asleep. I pulled her off my boob putting it away as she was just laying on me sleep.

Chris looked over at her and smiled making a face while looking at her little face

"so you're moving into our room now?" He asked "your mothers boob used to be mine and now you're here" he stated as I giggled

"so you're moving into our room now?" He asked "your mothers boob used to be mine and now you're here" he stated as I giggled. "Don't make me laugh I'm mad at you" I stated. "I don't care" he simply stated as I sucked my teeth and placed Christiana in her pack and play on her back.

I got in the bed facing my back towards chris "really?" He asked before turning out the lamp. He tried wrapping his arm around me but I shrugged him off then scooted over away from him.
He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me back into his chest.

"Don't touch me" I said as he turned in the bed placing his back towards me. I sat up and looked at him like he was crazy. "Don't turn your back on me" I said then pulled one of his chest hair. "Ouch!" He stated then sucked his teeth. I laid back down as I felt him wrap his arm around my waist.

"I'm still mad at you" I simply said "Y/N I don't care go to sleep" he said "I don't care that you don't care" I simply said as he sighed loudly. "Y/N" he said as I just smiled to myself.

I closed my eyes for what felt like 2 minutes and started hearing Christiana whine. I opened my eyes reading 3 AM on my phone. I groaned sitting up and getting her I took my boob out as she automatically attached herself onto me. Chris turned on his lamp sitting up "is she okay?" He questioned "yeah she's just hungry" I said as Chris just watched me feed her. She looked up at me with her brown beady eyes as I just smiled at her.

She then just fell asleep out of no where making Chris and I share a laugh. Her mouth was slightly opened and she looked comfortable so I didn't move her.