55.

I'm really worried for DMX-Dajah💕

🤍Y/N🤍

"So the plan is Las Vegas" Aaliyah stated as I was looking at something on my phone laying on her couch. "For what?" I asked " the bachelorette party" Abriana stated. "Ooooo" I stated dancing in my seat. "And it's the weekend before the wedding so we're leaving Thursday night and staying until Sunday." Aaliyah said as I smiled big.

"So tell everyone who's going that's the plan and I'll send out the invitations and everything soon so we can have a head count" Aaliyah said on her iPad.
"Where we staying at?" Krystal asked.

"The caesars palace" Aaliyah said excitedly "oooo I want the same room they had in think like a man" I brought up excitedly. "Someone already took the damn room for those days" she said as I sucked my teeth "but this room is nice too" Aaliyah stated "matter of fact don't get an expensive room" I stated.

"Why it's your bachelorette?!" Krystal asked "because that's how I stay rich, we going to be there for three days get a decent priced room since it's like only five of us" I stated "who's the fifth?!" Abriana questioned "mama want to go, she said she need to find a man besides I just want it to be us four all the rest of my bridesmaids I'll see my wedding rehearsal" I said making Abriana laugh.

"Fine I'll find us a smaller less expensive one" she said as I smiled. "Y'all telling your husbands where y'all going?" Krystal asked Abriana, Aaliyah and I as we all had the same answer. "Hell nah" Aaliyah stated as we all broke out into laughter.

"It's only because they won't tell us what they're doing for Chris's bachelor party" Abriana said. "Something they don't have no business doing because Anthony and Jonathan in charge of the night" Aaliyah said as I giggled. I started getting a phone call from my cousin Kristina.

"Hello?" I said "what you doing?" She questioned "I'm talking to Abriana, Krystal and Aaliyah about the plans for the bachelorette party" I informed.
"What we doing?" She questioned "it's just us" I said.
"How do you have a bridal party and you four are the only ones going I feel some type of way"she said as I giggled.

"Don't you and Abriana have issues?" I questioned as Abriana looked at me. "That's Kristina?!" Abriana asked. "I'll put that all aside for you, you know you're like my baby sister, since day one" she expressed as I giggled. "Alright I don't want no drama" I warned. "We're all grown" she assured as I giggled. We spoke some more as we were just catching up with each other and then she had to go back to work from break so we hung up.

"I know your nice ass isn't inviting her" Abriana said as she started talking her smack as I just sighed loudly as she continued making Krystal, Aaliyah and I giggle. "Why do you two actually have issues? Kristina is cool" Krystal questioned.

"Grown folks business" Abriana simply said. "Do you know?" Aaliyah asked as Krystal looked at me waiting for me to tell them the issue but I have no idea why they were like that. I shrugged "I don't know they have been like that since we were kids" I said as Krystal and Aaliyah sucked their teeth.

"You mean to tell me y'all beefing over something that happen when you two were kids?" Aaliyah asked. "Don't listen to Y/N it's started when we were teenagers" Abriana said. "KIDS" I said. "Ummm Chile Anyways can I bring my bestfriend too?" Krystal asked.

"We barely want you there why you bringing Taylor?" I asked "bitch" Krystal simply said as I giggled "keep it up I'm going to tell mommy" I teased sticking my tongue out.

"Who paying for her?" Aaliyah questioned as Krystal looked at me "damn so I'm just a bank?" I asked "pretty much" Krystal said as I stuck my middle finger up at her. "You made her spoiled like that since you've been working so I don't want to hear anything" Abriana said. "I spoil all my girls" I said "exactly so don't be upset" Abriana said making me giggle. "I don't care if Taylor comes." I said grabbing my phone and placing a sleeping Christiana into the car seat.