46.

Bitch I ain't pregnant how you take one joke seriously and not the other? AlsohecheatsinAGW3💀-Dajah💕

🤍Y/N🤍

It was a couple of days after the first debate for the 2020 presidential candidates and everyone was talking about it. Twitter was having a field day and chris was right on there talking his shit. Chris and I were in the midst of getting ready to go out to lunch. On top of that for some reason after what went down with Sarah I would get like random DM's from people talking shit and i had a lot of black men either building me up or talking down on me and then I had Trump supporters on me and then I had white woman calling me a racist for clapping back at Sarah.

Chris was at a photoshoot and was going to meet me at a restaurant in Beverly Hills. To pick up lunch for us, my mother, Jonathan, krystal, Abriana, Aaliyah, Michael and Noah so we can all have lunch with each other at my mothers house and for them to spend time with Christiana and just chill out. I got dressed in something airy because although I just gave birth I still had a little tummy.

My natural hair was out in a half up half down twist out and I looked sexy for just giving birth

I did light makeup adding lashes and got Christiana's diaper bag chris prepared earlier and got her dressed placing her in the car seat

I did light makeup adding lashes and got Christiana's diaper bag chris prepared earlier and got her dressed placing her in the car seat. I grabbed my things taking her out the car and strapping her in as I lifted her car seat cover. I closed her door and got into Chris's black Jeep Grand Cherokee and locked the doors pulling off.

I hit the highway as "Right Here" by SWV was on medium due to Christiana in the car with me. I heard her sneeze "bless you baby" I said then smiled some before getting off the highway going into Beverly Hills. As I was driving through the streets I noticed Trump supporters having a March through out the streets of Beverly Hills which is fine. If that's who they support it's cool we don't have to all agree on everything just as long as no one tries to do anything.

My car started ringing throughout the car due to my phone being connected to the car. I answered it "hello?" I answered "hey, Im just going to meet you at your mothers because they're out here marching and I want you and peanut to be safe" chris said.