53.

🤍Y/N🤍

I was in the process of getting ready for Black Girls Rock as my mother was also. She just looked at me and kept smiling. I giggled texting Chris to ask how he was with Christiana and how he was doing.

"What ma?" I asked as she smiled "I'm proud of you" she expressed "it's just an award from Black Girls Rock" I said "okay and any awards you or your siblings receives is special to me" my mother expressed making me smile.

Someone placed a pair of diamond drop earrings into my ears. I then felt someone combing some of my curls out.

My mother recorded me as I was on my phone and I finally looked up from my phone

My mother recorded me as I was on my phone and I finally looked up from my phone. "Say hi to Instagram" she said as I giggled "who gave you Instagram?" I asked "chris helped me set it up for tonight" she said as I giggled "I'm going to kill him, he doesn't even know how to work instagram" I said making her giggle. "Now how you stop this and post it?" She asked with her face all in the camera making me laugh. "Take your finger off the circle" I said.

"Oh" she said making me laugh. My mother finally got dressed as She was in a nice black gown that hugged all her curves. She had a diamond necklace around her neck and matching diamond drop earrings. Her hair was in a straight sleek ponytail with a side part and swoop.

On top of that her makeup was done flawlessly. I started getting dressed as someone sprayed some perfume on my body. "You look so beautiful baby" my mother said recording me as someone was touching up lip liner on my lips. "Thank you mommy" I thanked.

I finally looked at myself in the mirror and immediately smiled.

"Thank you Beyoncé" I heard my mother thank behind me as I turned and seen her recording me "ma everybody don't need to know this a gift from Beyoncé" I said blocking the camera as she giggled "you look beautiful" she exclaimed "thank you but I wa...

"Thank you Beyoncé" I heard my mother thank behind me as I turned and seen her recording me "ma everybody don't need to know this a gift from Beyoncé" I said blocking the camera as she giggled "you look beautiful" she exclaimed "thank you but I was going to write her a letter and send her gift" I said "how you stop this?" She asked "ma" I said "it's a whole bunch of hearts" she brought up. "Ma are you on live?!" I asked "Look at that ring" she exclaimed showing off my ring,

 "Ma are you on live?!" I asked  "Look at that ring" she exclaimed showing off my ring,