71.

Do me a favor and go read "Good Girls Get A's" by Evanswhxre I heard it's about to be wild‼️‼️ and also this time we started tumblr hopefully we can do group messaging with that so my tumblr is @ Trillest-Lvhh
-Dajah💕

🤍Chris🤍

I was buttoning up my white shirt for my suit as Anthony came into the room ready and dressed. "Have you heard if her father is coming?" Anthony asked as I shook my head. "I think that's messing with Y/N too but of course she won't admit it" I stated. "He was fucked up for what he did so it's best he doesn't come" I said placing my collar up to my shirt beginning to tie my bow tie.

"Who's walking her down the aisle?" He asked "the way it's set up, it's her mother" I informed as he shook his head. "Her mother doesn't need to walk her down the aisle. Her mother already does enough for Y/N" Anthony said. "That's what I said to Y/N, over and beyond because her father isn't doing anything" I said.

"I'll walk her down the aisle" Anthony stated "really?" I asked "besides the maid of honor and the best man were walking down the aisle by themselves" he said as I smiled "thanks" I thanked as we dapped up "anything for you" he stated as I finished tying my bow tie.

"So what you got planned for tonight?" He asked with a smirk leaning on the wall crossing his arms as I chuckled. "I bought a Bluetooth vibrator" I started off fixing my collar. "So tonight while we're at the party after the reception I'll have her put it in and there's a remote app for my phone where I can control the vibrations" I explained.

"Y'all get down like that?" He asked "you already know that though" I stated as we dapped up. "Send me a picture of the box though" he said making me chuckle. I then placed on my suit jacket and placed on some cologne on. Anthony recorded me "yo my Boy look nice" he hyped up. "You ready?" He asked. "Yeah" I said smiling.

We started heading out as the photographer took pictures of me and the groomsmen as a group at the hotel then when we made it to the venue he took pictures of us. People were showing up as I started getting a little nervous but it wasn't major.

I was standing in a room listening to the groomsmen talk as I was just standing there half listening and mostly thinking.

"Chris" I heard my father say as I looked at him

"Chris" I heard my father say as I looked at him. "Are You alright?" He asked as I nodded. "Yeah I'm actually ready to see her." I admitted as he chuckled. "From the sound of your mother and sisters Y/N looks gorgeous" he said making me smile.

"I just want to let you know, you picked a Good Woman" he said as I chuckled and agreed. "It's okay to be nervous and cry" he assured as I chuckled. "I don't think I'm going to cry" I admitted. "Chris you're going to cry" Scott stated. "Did chris just say he's not going to cry?" Sebastian asked as Anthony chuckled.

"You're going to cry we all did it" Noah stated "men always have this talk that were not going to cry until we see our to be wife coming down the aisle" my father explained. "That's a different type of cry" Anthony stated shaking his head some as I chuckled.