9.

@suckitttt meet ViShawn😭

🤍Y/N🤍

We caught a flight to Boston as I was laying my head on Chris's arm. I was hungry and felt sick at the same time something wasn't adding up and I just had a bagel from Dunkin' Donuts. I looked over at Chris as he had two bacon egg and cheese bagels. He opened one of them as he finally looked at me.

He groaned "here" he stated handing the bagel to me as I smiled and took it from him. "Thank you baby" I said as he chuckled "spoiled" he said as I smiled and bit into the bagel. "Don't think I'm driving and we're going to New York" he brought up as I giggled

"I'll do it myself" I simply said "and Jaeden knows how to drive" I added. "Whose car are you taking?" Chris asked with a raised brow. I then pointed to him as he chuckled. "No you're not" he simply said drinking his coffee.

"When we get to Boston you need to put a coat on" I said referring to just his light blue jean button down shirt he had on. He just looked at me

"It's not even that cold" he expressed

"It's not even that cold" he expressed. "Not yet" I said drinking my iced coffee. "You're not supposed to be drinking that" Chris said taking the iced coffee from me as I looked at him confused. He handed me a water bottle.

"Chris don't get fucked up on this plane" I simply said. "You can't do that either" he added drinking my iced coffee. "You're pregnant" he stated. " I can have coffee dummy" I said snatching it back from him.
"Well let's see what google says" he said pulling his phone out. "You really about to pay for the airlines WiFi?" I questioned.

"Nah I'm going to use my service" he stated sarcastically as I pinched his leg making him chuckle. "Chris I can have it" I stated once again. He started typing on his phone. "No you can't" he simply stated. "So why would you watch me buy it?" I questioned. "So I can actually have it, I knew you couldn't drink it and I'd end up with it" he said as I just looked at him and really wanted to punch him in the throat.

"I hope you make it off this plane alive" I simply said as he chuckled. "Why would you say that when we're in mid air?" He questioned "because I'm going to punch you in your throat, I can drink it chris" I stated. He looked at his phone "you CAN drink it BUT" he started off looking over at me.

"You can drink up to 200 milligrams a day or one 12 oz cup daily" he informed. "So with that being said this is mine" he said taking it back out of my hand. "It's because I wanted your bagel isn't it?" I asked as he cracked a smile while drinking my iced coffee.

"I can't stand you" I simply said finishing my food, putting my headphones in my ears, laying my head back on Chris's arm. He started rubbing my thighs underneath the blanket that was over my body.

"Cut it out" I groaned as I fixed my head on his arm closing my eyes again. He moved his hand to my inner thigh as I opened my eyes and just looked at him. "You're always horny stop" I said low enough for only us to hear as he chuckled and I giggled.

"There's a whole elderly couple across from us" I said in a giggle. "Yes and nobody's behind us or in front of of us" he added kissing my neck on the low making me giggle. "Okay now when I fuck you on this plane I don't want to hear anything" I simply said as he chuckled.

He placed the blanket over the both of us and slid his hand in my sweats. I just placed my head on his arm feeling him rub my clit. I softly whimpered as I gained a heartbeat. I felt myself get wetter and wetter hoping he didn't slide a finger in because I was embarrassed by how wet I was.

He slid a finger as I bit my lip gripping his arm.
"Chris" I moaned lowly to where only he could hear. "Hmm?" He hummed slowly thrusting his finger as I moaned into his arm. He continued as I moaned to myself and gripped his arm. My eyes rolled back as he went a little faster.

You could faintly hear my vagina making wet noises. "Shit daddy" I moaned softly biting my lip and looking him in his eyes as he continued going at a medium pace. I then leaned my head back cumming on his fingers.

He placed his fingers in his mouth eyeing me as I bit my bottom lip looking out the airplane window smiling. I fixed sweats laying back on Chris's arm. I felt him Kiss my head as I smiled.

After two more hours we finally made it to Boston and we walked off our plane as we were about to start walking to baggage claim I grabbed Chris's shirt from the back. "Aht! Go ahead and go change" I said as he just looked at me and he gave me his phone going in the bathroom With his book bag.

I was on twitter as my followers were commenting on a video I posted on my IG story earlier as I was talking about Chris changing when we got to Boston. We were dead ass going back and forth about it too, I don't know why men be thinking they can't get sick.

"I don't know why you and men in General be thinking you can't get sick then want me to baby you when you're sick" I started off in the video as Chris chuckled. "Especially men from up north when they in anywhere but up north they think any weather is baby weather compared to where they been at" I expressed making Chris laugh.

"And guess what?" He started off "you're STILL going to baby me" he said as i giggled. "And you STILL going to put that coat on when we get to Boston" I added as he laughed "I ain't playing with you" I said in the video before it ended.

I was reading the comments on the video under twitter.

"Bet you he gon have that coat on😂" someone commented.

"They was dead ass beefing about the coat you can just tell by their faces🤣"Someone else commented then somebody replied to that comment.

"Nah you can tell by their faces this an everyday thing💀" I read them retweeted that comment.

"Every time They post something they just be irritating each other😂 RELEASE THE ENGAGEMENT VIDEO!!" someone retweeted then another person commented on that comment.

"But you can tell it's real love at the end of the day she don't want her man to get sick🥺" I then liked that comments soon scrolling seeing more comments mostly telling us to release the engagement video.

I went to my Snapchat and placed my camera up as he came out dressed in a coat.

"Look at my baby dressing for the weather" I stated as he looked up and smiled before chuckling and placing his hand over my camera

"Look at my baby dressing for the weather" I stated as he looked up and smiled before chuckling and placing his hand over my camera. We shared a quick kiss before walking to baggage claim. I got my bag as Chris got his and we walked to his car.

He placed the bags in the car as I hopped in the passenger seat turning the car on and starting the cars heat ASAP. He rushed and got in the car rubbing his hands together. "Shit" I heard him curse under his breath. Mhm that ass cold huh?" I asked as he just looked at me and he put the car in reverse backing up.

"You want to eat?" He asked as I smiled at him making him chuckle.