76.

Bucky book set for July and Johnny storm book is set for May 8th-Dajah💕

🤍Y/N🤍

I walked downstairs And grabbed chris keys as I went into the refrigerator trying to find the spinach dip I made the other night to snack on. I went into the pantry getting some chips for the dip as I was about to open the bag I felt the vibrator vibrate stronger then before which resulted in me automatically dropping the bag on the counter. "OOP!" I squealed loudly.

I gripped onto the island feeling my legs shake some. "Fuck" I moaned to myself squeezing my eyes Shut trying to take the pleasure but I've never done this shit in my life. "Did it work?" I heard chris ask as I took a deep breath then looked over at him. "Yeah can you please turn it off?" I asked quickly then but my lip trying not to moan.

Chris just smirked as I whined and he finally stopped as I then let out a breath. "I don't think I can do this" I said shaking my head letting out a little laugh. "It'll be fun" he said "yeah for you" I said making him chuckle. I started doing my chips into the dip eating a couple of chips before we actually left.

After the car ride of talking which I was trying to talk to him so he would forget the vibrator app was on his phone. We finally made it to outside of the venue we were having the party at as I tried to Sneak and take Chris's phone. I started taking pictures of us on his phone on purpose to distract him.

We finally walked inside as it was dark but their was lights Here there for the affect of being in a club. We were greeting people as people were dancing and drinking everywhere. I finally seen Aaliyah dancing as the DJ was playing "Poison".  I started dancing and walking towards her as she smiled and hugged me.

"You two finally made it to you on party" She exaggerated as I giggled and felt chris snatch his phone out my hand. He greeted Aaliyah then leaned into my ear "you really thought you were getting my phone tonight?" He asked as I giggled making him chuckle. "I'm going to find where the guys are" he informed before kissing my cheek.

Aaliyah smiled at me as I smiled back "We need to get the lovely bride a drink" she said making me smile as we found one of the servers holding platters and walking through the crowd with drinks for the guests. Aaliyah got me a glass and handed it to me as I took a shot. "Damn I didn't bet to toast" She started off as I took like two more shot glasses off the platter taking them back to back as I then felt in between my legs vibrate at a lower setting causing me to cross my legs.

I looked seeing chris smiling and walking passed Aaliyah and I as he just smiled.

"Liyah I need you to do me a favor" I started off "what?" She questioned. "I need you to get Chris's phone for me" I said as she gave me a look. "Why?" She asked. "Because" I stated off not wanting to tell her what was going on but chris was really being playing around.

"Nothing never mind" I stated yelling over the music as i started dancing. About an hour into the party I had a glass in my hand sipping my drink out of the straw as I was trying to enjoy the live performances that was happening in the last hour with Chloe and Halle but chris made it very hard.