52.

🤍Y/N🤍

It was December and literally a couple of days from Black Girls Rock and I had nothing to wear still. I literally looked everywhere for a dress but I haven't found the perfect dress. I didn't want to over do the dress but I wanted it to feel special because I was getting an award and giving a speech.

I was on my laptop looking through dresses on a website as my stylist was on the phone trying to help me. Christiana was laying next to me on the bed just playing with her feet as chris was laying across the foot of the bed rubbing my leg softly and playing with Dodger.

 Christiana was laying next to me on the bed just playing with her feet as chris was laying across the foot of the bed rubbing my leg softly and playing with Dodger

"Get your feet out your mouth" I said as Chris chuckled tickling Christiana's feet making her laugh. She continued chewing on her feet as I just smiled at her. "My baby cute" I said as Chris chuckled "stop babe I look a mess" I heard chris say as I looked at him.

"Oh I was talking about Christiana" I said as he looked at me. "I mean you cute too but I wasn't talking about you" I said as he stuck his middle finger up at me making me laugh. "But you not my baby" I brought up "What am I then?" He asked as I placed my phone to my chest. "My daddy" I said as he just smiled making me smile. I took a picture of Christiana and her trying to eat her feet sending it to my mother.

I then closed my laptop saying my goodbyes to my stylist

I then closed my laptop saying my goodbyes to my stylist. "You couldn't find anything?" Chris questioned. "No" I said sadly. "All those dresses you just bought the other day" I brought up. "Those are my New Year's Eve dress and my dress for our wedding reception after party" I informed.

There was a ring at the doorbell as Dodger automatically got up. Chris got up going downstairs as I started playing with Christiana. Chris back upstairs with a box . "What you order?" I asked him. "This is actually for you" he said placing the box on the bed. Chris took Christiana from me as I started opening the box. I took the top off the box seeing an envelope on top of white tissue paper. I opened it and begun to read.

"Congratulations on receiving your award for Black Girls Rock you deserve it. The cater to you dress was years on top of years ago and I cannot find it but I hope this dress it more than enough. You needed something special for your first award."
Love, B.

I read then immediately smiled I mo Ed the tissue paper and seen a silver Swarovski dress I pulled it out the box as the hem fell the ground. I smiled at it and admired it, it was a gown. Beyonce gave me a gown to wear to my awards. I was in fucking heaven at this point I think she wants to be my Best friend" I thought to myself.

"That's nice, who got you that?" Chris asked as I just smiled at the dress. He picked up the card and looked at me. "How come she's just giving you things?!" Chris questioned as I giggled. I went to go try on the dress and it fit perfect only thing is I had a lot of train in the back due to her being taller than me but my stylist could fix that for me.

I walked out the bathroom holding the hem of it "I just need to fix my hair and everything" I said looking down at my dress. "look at you looking beautiful" chris said making me smile and look at him. "Thank you baby" I thanked. "Me or Christiana?" he asked as I just placed my hands on my hips giving him a look as he chuckled.

"You're welcome" he said "you want to come out to New Jersey with me for the awards to make it easier on you with Christiana?" I asked. "No have fun with your mother I got it" chris said kissing my head as I smiled watching him walk out to put Christiana in her crib. I took my dress off as I placed it back in its box.

I went on tik tok making a video posting a picture of Chris in the background

"When I tell you this man is so fine" I stressed "when I tell you this man is scrump dilly-ious" I continued stressing "he make me wanna" I started off and played snapped my neck and fell on the floor.

"The fuck?" I heard chris say "on God!" I yelled from the ground. I got up laughing and posting the video onto my Tik Tok. "You okay?" Chris asked as I cheesed and nodded making him chuckle. I heard chris turn on the tv as I made sure it was posted onto my account.

I felt chris come behind me and wrap his arms around my waist as I smiled. "You want to go on a date before you leave?" Chris asked as I cheesed "yeah where we going?" I asked "don't worry about it just be ready tomorrow at 8" he said making me smile harder. "Yeah but I need to know so I know what I'm wearing" I said.

"Just look sexy" he said as I continued to smile "oooo you taking me to get seafood?" I asked then started dancing in my seat as he chuckled. "God you can never be surprised" he said walking away as I smiled. "I'll look sexy though" I said rubbing my legs slowly. "What are you doing?" Chris questioned "I'm trying to look sexy" I said "well please stop" he asked as I started laughing making him chuckle.

I went back on tiktok "you want to see some of my dance for you at the wedding?" I asked "yeah" he said as I started playing "my neck, my back" by Khia on tiktok starting to doing a goofy ass dance making Chris begin to laugh. I started backing up on him making him laugh but then grabbed my waist as I started laughing harder and fell on the floor. I stopped the video and posted it on tiktok.