🚨Michael B Jordan New Book Preview🚨‼️

No Strings Attached- Y/N and a Michael have been best friends since Kids..

Michael

I went outside in the back quietly seeing the hot tub and the pool. As I was getting ready to get in I noticed I heard music from the private beach of the house. The only people that it could be out there besides me I is whoever else is in the house. I went to go see who it was as it was dark.

I then seen Y/N laying on a Cabana in her bathing suit, listening to music and on her phone.

"Why you not sleep?" I asked in a chuckle as she sat up "because I can't sleep. I slept the whole flight" She informed. "Why you not sleep?" She asked turning her music off and tossing her phone to the side as I just looked at her body.

"I slept the whole flight" I said as she giggled. I then got in the beach bed with her undoing the curtains and closing them on each side. "Don't come in here messing up shit I was comfortable" She said as I chuckled. "Nah looking at the water like that while is dark make me nervous as hell" I admitted as she laughed. "Zip the curtains up then" she suggested as I zipped them up and laid on my side as she did the same looking over at me.

"What's wrong?" She asked "what you talking about?" I asked in a chuckle. "I can tell when there's something wrong with you" She said as I chuckled. "I'm serious there's something you're not telling me because you kissed me last night" She brought up as I sighed. "I don't know" I started off. "I don't know if it's because I actually like you and have feelings towards you and that's why I did it or if I just want to fuck you" I admitted as she immediately started to laugh.

"Y/N I'm being dead ass and you laughing" I said as she looked at Me "okay" she started off. "Michael it's probably you just being a guy and wanting to fuck me. You haven't seen me like that in years and a lot of things changed in those years so" she said with a little shrugged. "It's probably just you and your dick" She said as I chuckled. "Besides you got a girl friend and you can have any girl in the world the hell you want me for?" She joked looking down at her phone as I just looked at her.

She finally looked at me "what?" She asked "can we like have sex-" I started off as she laughed "Michael no, I'm telling you exactly what the issue is" she said as I just looked at her. "Are you serious?" She asked. "Y/N I'm dead ass" I said in all seriousness. "Mike you got a girlfriend I can't do that" she started "and then I'm talking to someone" she added. "Too be honest you should've never even kissed me la-" she started off as I just placed my lips on hers and she immediately kissed back.