57.

🤍Y/N🤍

I was in the process of packing for girls trip/ bachelorette party this weekend and i was going to look fucking scrumptious just to take pictures of myself and send them to chris to make him want me even more. We stopped having sex after his birthday so next weekend after the wedding the sex would be even better but it's been hard on both our ends.

Krystal was downstairs with her Best friend Taylor which was like a little sister to Abriana, Aaliyah and I. Taylor been around practically forever like Aaliyah was with me.

I noticed No Filter posted Chris and I's game for the first time on YouTube and other social media platforms so I placed it on the TV watching it and we were funny as hell. We had bloopers and they also bleeped out our cuss words but all in all everything ended with me talking about staying abstinent and that everything said during the video was for comedic purposes.

The video ended as bloopers of me calling Chris "Chris Jamal Evans" which cracks him up every time. I walk around the house calling him Jamal from time to time and he was perfectly fine with it.
I started playing music back on the tv as Christiana was sitting up on my pillows watching me.

"Hey Chrissy" I said in a baby tone making her smile showing off her dimples.

I smiled as the room door opened and I seen chris walk in with a plastic bag

I smiled as the room door opened and I seen chris walk in with a plastic bag. He handed me the toiletry items he got for me from the store. "Thank you" I thanked before he kissed my lips. He pulled out his suit case beginning to pack his up also. We both still didn't tell each other where we were going we just knew we were gone for the same weekend.

"Ask Daddy Why He that big like he still Captain America or something" I brought up to Christiana as he chuckled smiling at her "tell your mother to go somewhere with her claws" He stated referring to my nails.

I placed my middle finger up as he chuckled then picked her up kissing her chubby cheeks repeatedly making her laugh

I placed my middle finger up as he chuckled then picked her up kissing her chubby cheeks repeatedly making her laugh. "You're going to be Mrs. Evans next week you excited?" He Asked making me smile.
"Yeah I'm ready to have you for the rest of my life" I said making him chuckle.