26.

🤍Y/N🤍

I went back downstairs seeing my grandmother and my aunt greeting them. "Happy Mother's Day Grandma" I said sitting next to her as she grabbed my hand and smiled kissing my cheek. "You look beautiful baby" she complimented as i smiled then thanked her. "I really like Chris" my grandmother expressed as I smiled. "Thank you, I like him too" I said in a giggle as she laughed. "Where is he at?" My grandmother asked. "He's with Jonathan, Abriana and all of them wherever they are" I said.

How's everything with you and my great granddaughter?" She asked rubbing my stomach. "She's good, she's healthy and everything's is okay" I assured "and you're okay too as far as the baby?" She questioned as I nodded. "Are you okay? Anything that you need?" I asked her as she faintly smiled.

"I'm okay baby" she assured "girl why is Sarah here?!" She brought up "grandma that ain't none of my business" I started off as she looked at me. "Oh so you know?" She questioned. "What you talking about?" I asked in a giggled. "Mhm I'm coming to your house tomorrow and we're going to talk" she stated as I giggled shaking my head.

"Grandma I'm sure mommy already told you" I expressed "she didn't tell me anything she just said Mother's Day she wanted to have this dinner" she expressed. "Where's momma at anyway?" I asked.
"She's been upstairs since everyone started coming over" she said as I just sat there.

"You think I need to talk to he-" I started off as I heard my father. "No she's fine she's just getting ready" my father stated out of no where eyeing me as I just looked at my grandmother. "Go check on your mother" my grandmother simply said as I was getting up.

"Didn't I just say she's fine and that she's getting ready" my father stated through his teeth grabbing my wrist. "Ouch" I whispered to myself. "Let me have a talk with you real quick" he started off.

"But I'm talking to grand-" I started off "come here" he stated. "Why you can't say it right here?" My grandmother asked. "No it's fine" I simply said snatching my wrist away from him. We walked into the other quiet family room as no one was in there.

He gripped me by my wrists pulling me close to him. "What did you say to your mother?!" He asked through his teeth. "Ouch! You're hurting me" I cried.
"What did you say to her?" He questioned squeezing my wrists harder. "Ouch!" I said as tears fell from my eyes.

He placed his hand around my throat as I scratched at his hand. "Sarah matters m-more than me?" I let out as tears were rushing down my cheeks. He then pushed me onto the couch forcefully. "I'm not dealing with you or that baby because all that baby is, is a product of a white mans whore and I'm not going to be in it's life nor yours" he expressed.

"We should've aborted Your ass" he simply said walking out the family area as I stood up and went to the bathroom automatically starting to cry like a baby. I held onto my left wrist wincing some as There was a knock on the door as I hurried and wiped my tears away with a tissue then opened the door seeing my mother standing there.

I looked at her as she looked at me concerned "what's wrong?" She asked as I shook my head "did someone do something to you?!" She asked getting loud as I started crying. "Who did it?" She asked "social media ?!" She questioned as I shook my head immediately. "Your father?!" She asked as I cried harder. She helped me step out of the heels and sat me on the toilet seat telling me to move my wrist. Which I could it just hurt very badly and it was swollen.

"what happened?!" She asked through her teeth. "He asked me if I said anything to you about him and mommy he squeezed my wrists t-then choked me and pushed me on the couch saying he wasn't dealing with me, he should've aborted me and that the baby is a product of a white mans whore" I explained as I started crying harder and she just held me In her arms as I cried.

She kissed my head and immediately pulled away from me wiping her tears away. "I'm going to deal with his ass right now" She stated beyond pissed helping me up as we went downstairs. "Hey! What's wrong?!" Abriana asked concerned. "Where the hell is your father?!" My mother asked pissed.

"He's in the living room what happened?" Jonathan asked concerned as Chris looked at me and immediately came over to me "what happened?" He asked "he placed his hands on her and I'm going to kill his ass" my mother said as Chris looked between my mother and I "what?!" He asked pissed. "He did what?!" Jonathan asked walking with Chris and my mother confronting my father.

"What happened Y/N?" Abriana asked concerned as I just shook my head holding onto my wrist. "Why the fuck would you choke and hurt your daughter like that?!" My mother asked as Chris immediately punched him in the face which took all of us by surprise.

"She's a woman and she's pregnant!" Chris yelled pissed continuing to punch him as my father was bleeding and jay pulled Chris back trying to calm Chris down. "She's lying" my father stated. "No she's not and you know she's not" my mother said. "No she's not because you came at her sideways when I was trying to have a conversation with her" my grandmother expressed.

"Did you place your hands on her or not?!" Chris asked through his teeth as my father looked at Jonathan and Noah. "Boys you know me, would I ever do that to Y/N?" He questioned.

"Abriana, Krystal she's lying" he stated. "why the fuck would I lie about that, you just squeezed my wrists and I told you it hurt, then you choked me, threw me on the couch, told me that my child is a product of a white mans whore" I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"All because you've been cheating on mommy with Sarah" I finally stated. "Wait what?" Krystal asked. "She's lying I didn't do any of that" he expressed. As my mother just stood there then walked out the living room and soon came back with a wipe wiping off her right eye revealing she had a black eye.

"Imma fuck you up" I simply said "how bitch you're pregnant" Sarah stated as I looked at her and threw one of my heels at her head. "Bitch I've been real tired of your ass" I said running up on her starting to hit her in her face as she tried to block my hits but I got her ass.

I felt Noah wrap his arms around my body picking me up as I kicked her in the face with my heel hard as fuck. Noah pulled me away as she sat on the couch covering her nose that was bleeding. "I'm tired and I've been warning your ass for a while, I kept warning you not to fucking play with me" I yelled pointing at her as I got my other heel throwing it at her face as she was crying. I grabbed a glass coaster throwing it at her head. "Y/N she's already crying and bleeding" Krystal said grabbing my hand. "Good Bitch, you lucky I ain't spit on yo ass" I said as Noah placed me down and Krystal stood in front of me.

"And you!" I yelled pointing to my father "I got something for that ass" I started off. "Chris let me get the keys" I asked as he handed me the keys not thinking. "What you about to do?" My father asked me like it was a game. "I'm setting this bitch off" I simply said. "What she me- oh shit" Jonathan started off as I went out to the car hearing Noah, Jonathan, Abriana, Aaliyah, Michael and Chris rush after me.

"Y/N no" they were all saying as Chris ran in front of me trying to stop me. "Move because I'm going to kill him and that bitch" I simply said. "No you're not" Jonathan stated closing the car door that I've opened.

"He's Been beating on momma and you don't want me to shoot?!" I asked. "No Y/N, you're too smart to do that not only that you're pregnant and your wrist is messed up, you need to go to the emergency room" Noah said as tears started rolling down my cheek.

"He choked me, my father choked me" I expressed as I started crying and Chris brought me into his chest as I started crying like a baby. "Take her to the hospital we'll handle his ass" Jonathan said as Chris opened the passenger door for me. "Text me when you're out and let me know what's going on" Aaliyah said as Abriana agreed. "Be safe Y/N it's going to be okay" Krystal said as I nodded and wiped tears that were falling but they just kept falling.

"Love ya Sis" Jonathan stated "love you too" I said saying my goodbyes to them as Chris got in the car taking me to the emergency room.