66.

Long chapter Enjoy-Dajah💕

🤍Y/N🤍

We walked to the door of their room hearing music being played loudly "oh so they the ones that had the Marc Anthony suite?!" I asked and smirked "I'm beating ass for sure" I started off fixing my boobs on my dress then fixed my hair.

"You get em girl" Krystal hyped up "how I look?" I asked "cute now knock on the door" Abriana said

"You get em girl" Krystal hyped up "how I look?" I asked "cute now knock on the door" Abriana said. "Let me make my speech before we go in" I started off holding my chest and clearing my throat.

Krystal started recording me "when we go inside we do not fall into the temptation of men, we beat their ass if there is a stripper in there and beat her ass too for thinking it was acceptable to be here, everyone beat their own men ass and do not touch Sebastian, he's the golden boy. We also jump Jonathan and Anthony" I explained.

"What about Noah?" Aaliyah questioned "we beat his ass too because his girl isn't here to beat his ass" I stated. "That's the plan" I concluded . "This Bitch is under the influence of something" I heard Aaliyah say. "This is what day drinking does" Abriana added. "I can do this all day" I simply said. "Do what?" Aaliyah questioned confused.

"Okay Mrs. Captain America" Taylor hyped up as I then stepped back from the door. "Now, Abriana knock on the door." I instructed. "Scary ass" she said banging on the door. As I stood behind everybody and Jonathan came to the door. "Where the strippers at?" Abriana came bussing through the door as we followed. "Ayo! Chris" I started off as he popped up from behind the couch with a nerf gun.
I went up to him "where the strippers at?" I asked.

"Anthony you gave him strippers?!" Aaliyah asked through her teeth starting to hit him on the arm as he laughed blocking her. "Michael you looking at ass?!" Aaliyah stopped and asked Micheal as he came from Behind a large curtain with a nerf gun. "You looking at ass?" I asked Chris as he laughed "What are you talking about?" He asked as I started searching the rooms "I swear if I find her it's going to be World war in this bitch" I truthfully said.

"What happened who turned the music down?!" Jay asked coming from the kitchen area with another nerf gun And so did Sebastian. "Why you laughing? I'm so dead ass" I expressed looking up at him.