39.

🤍Chris🤍

After about an hour I finally came out the room seeing both Y/N and I's family. I smiled "I'm finally a dad" I expressed as they all came hugging me and congratulating me. Y/N was in the room sleeping as the baby was also sleep. I spent most of the time with her doing skin to skin and admiring her. She was beautiful and looked just like her mother.

"When can we see them?" My mother questioned. "They're both sleep so if you want to go to the hotel and come back later when they're awake you can" I suggested as everyone started leaving and decided to come later. I went back in the room taking pictures of her and sent them off to the family. I just stood over her bed looking down at her smiling as she just slept her little heart away.

I picked her up and held her sitting down in the chair beside Y/N's bed

I picked her up and held her sitting down in the chair beside Y/N's bed. "Now that it's just me and you. Your mother is crazy" I joked then chuckled to myself some. She had some of my features but it was Y/N's twin. "I can't believe we made you, you are so beautiful" I expressed looking down at her. "Too beautiful, is daddy going to have to beat the boys up?" I asked her as she flashed a smile but was still asleep.

"Yeah I'm going to have too" I said in a chuckle. "I'm glad you're here chris" I stated and kissed her head just admiring her. About an hour and a half later
Y/N woke up to feed Christiana. I on the other hand got a notification that my roses for Y/N was delivered to the hospital so I got up "I'll be back" I stated kissing Y/N's head as she just faintly smiled at me then smiled back at the baby.

I went downstairs signing off the package then carried the roses going back to our floor which was quiet. I walked in
Y/N's hospital room "hi mama, it's so nice to finally meet you" Y/N expressed smiling down at Christiana. She finally looked up at me and smiled.

"Is that for me?" She asked as I chuckled showing her the roses

"Is that for me?" She asked as I chuckled showing her the roses. "Yeah you did good baby" I expressed kissing her lips as she kissed back. "Thank you, you know I love me some roses" she expressed getting a good look at them before I placed them where all her balloons were at.

I sat on the hospital bed with Y/N watching her breast feed. "Chris" I heard her say. "Hmm?" I asked as Christiana finally opened her eyes. "Thank you for being here with me through that, I really needed you" She thanked. "Don't Thank me, you're my fiancé im supposed to do that" I expressed as she smiled.

I felt her kiss my cheek as I turned my head and started kissing her lips slowly. We then heard Christiana sneeze interrupting us. "Bless you" I said as Y/N giggled. I took a picture of us as Y/N looked at it. "I look bad" she said then laughed as I chuckled "you look good" I complimented as she just smiled at me.

"How did it feel pushing her out?" I asked out of curiosity. "Like heaven" She expressed as I chuckled. "Don't do my little peanut like that" I said touching her hand as she grabbed my finger, holding onto it while continuing to eat.

"You hear your daddy?" Y/N asked smiling down at her as i smiled. "So you're getting twin siblings next" I said to Christiana as Y/N just looked at me. "Don't speak that into existence" Y/N said as I chuckled.
Y/N handed me a burp cloth as I threw it over my shoulders and she handed me Christiana. I started patting her back "she's like a football" I said holding her in a football position.

"Oh God" Y/N stated placing her hand on her face as I chuckled then continued to burp her. There was a knock on the door as I felt a warm liquid on me. "Eww" I said as Mackie and Sebastian came in. "That's good chris throw up on daddy every time he does that" Y/N said as I chuckled. "Congratulations!" Mackie and Sebastian said hugging Y/N then dapped me up.

They went to wash their hands as Sebastian came and took her from me. "Say hi to your God mother and God father" I joked as they chuckled. "She looks like Y/N" Sebastian said smiling at her. She looked at him as I smiled. "Let me see my God Daughter, you over here hogging her up" Mackie said sitting in the chair beside Sebastian as I sat back on the hospital bed with Y/N. She was drinking water and watching Mackie with Christiana.

"So look here Christiana, your dad is not someone you should be left alone with, your mother won't have a home to come too if you're left with him" he started off as we laughed Y/N recorded Mackie and Christiana as he continued. "So that's when you call your uncle Ant and Seb although your dad and I is a bad mix when it comes to doing things we have no business doing that's why your uncle Sebby here is going to keep things neutral" Mackie said to her as Y/N giggled.

"Now another thing is boys" Mackie started off as I chuckled "No" I said shaking my head. "Stay away from em they're no good, ask your momma that's how she got pregnant" he stated making us all laugh. "Shut up" Y/N said through her laugh.

"You are tiny so we're going to have to teach you how to fight" Sebastian said "She's a little peanut" Mackie said as I agreed. "Your dad is Captain America that's a big deal. I assure you if you tell any of the boys that, they'll stay away from you" Mackie explained placing her pacifier in her mouth.

"Which is what we want" Sebastian added as we all three agreed and Y/N just shook her head giggling. "But no boys at all, these clothes you see these little fast ass girls wearing, Aht! That's a negative" Anthony said as I agreed. "Watch the old fantastic four with your dad to give you a clue of how boys are" Mackie said as I chuckled and Y/N looked at me "yeah" she agreed as I hit her with a pillow playfully then placed my arm over her shoulders.

"Your mother on the other hand will teach you how to be a lady and how to beat a chick up" Mackie said as we all laughed. "Whatever" Y/N said with a giggle.
"You really got the best parents in the world" he expressed as we smiled. "No matter what you are faced with in life, always be unapologetically you" Mackie said as Y/N and I smiled.