7

Two days have passed since the night I slept with Malfoy. It was a Friday night so I didn't have to see him all weekend. Fred and George keep pestering me about it asking how it was, if I regret it, etc. I like to keep them on their toes by not answering their questions.

"Come on Gemini tell me please." Fred begged while sitting in the courtyard next to our favorite tree.

I closed the book I was reading and slowly looked up at him. "Why do you even care? You hate him." I said blankly.

"You hate him too, yet you still slept with him." Fred said to me with a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes in reply and opened my book back up. "Doesn't mean he isn't bad in bed." I said as I went back to reading my favorite book called 'pride and prejudice' my father got it for me when I was younger and out of all my books this one will always be my favorite.

Fred shoved my shoulder finally happy that I answered at least one of his questions. "So he was good? Finally you answer one of the questions Gem."

I stifled a laugh as I kept reading my book trying my best to ignore him. George is still in their dorm doing god knows what so Fred only has me to bother on this early morning.

When he realized I was ignoring him he gave out a loud huff and crossed his arms. I closed my book and looked up at him. Even when we're sitting the twins still tower over me.

"Yes Fred?" I asked with a small smirk on my face knowing this is a fun game to play with him.

He looked at me and then looked away quickly trying to ignore me as well.

"Alright I'll just go back to reading then." I said to him with a playful sigh.

Next thing I knew Fred was snatching the book out of my hands. "No I'm bored." He said as he hid the book behind his back so I couldn't grab it back.

I gave out a chuckle and looked up at him, I always try to enjoy these light hearted moments with the twins since they will be gone next year.

"Okay fine what do you want to do?" I asked him.

A big grin appeared on his face and I knew exactly what it meant.

"No fred we are not going to prank anyone, I don't want detention with Umbridge again." I said to him crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh come on you know after last time that Umbridge won't give you detention again." He said to me.

"I don't want detention from anyone." I said to him.

"Come on please just a little harmless prank, I promise." He said to me with begging in his eyes.

I gave out a big huff knowing he's going to convince me anyways so there is no reason to fight it.

"Fine but if we get in trouble I'm telling my father it was all you." I said as I stood up and patted down my plaid mini skirt I was wearing.

Fred stood up quickly and whispered 'yes' under his breath.

"Who's next on your little prank hit list?" I asked as we started walking back to the castle.

Fred gave me a huge smirk, indicating that I probably won't want to do it but he knows I will anyways. "Flich." He said to me.

I gave him a slight glare but didn't protest. "What do you want to do?" I asked him.

"George and I made this jelly bean but when you eat it, it gives you huge blisters all over your face." He said with the biggest smile ever.