50

Gemini Myths POV

It's been a few weeks since my birthday and I have yet to go see the twins on our usual Sundays and they have yet to write me asking why.

I have no idea what's going on with us.

On the bright side it's now snowing a lot, which is my favorite time of the year.

Anything winter is the best.

It was a Saturday and classes will end in a week for winter break. I had no plans today because Draco was working on his mission and he doesn't want me to help him.

He doesn't want one of the biggest death on my hands too, and usually I would say fuck that and help him anyways but if the dark lord found out I was helping him, I wouldn't even know what he would do.

I was currently laying in bed practicing spells until a knock emitted from my door.

"Come in!" I yelled from my bed.

Harry, Hermione, and Ron all walked in dressed in outside clothes meaning I was about to probably be invited out.

"Wanna come to the three broomsticks with us?" Hermione grinned.

I got up from my bed quickly and rushed over to my closet to grab a jacket.

"Let's go." I smiled as I slipped the jacket on and grabbed a black beanie to slip on.

"The black beanie blends in with your hair." Ron said pointing out the obvious.

Harry laughed quietly behind him and Ron quickly snapped his head at him.

"What?" Ron asked in that high pitched voice he does.

"It's just you pointed out the obvious." Harry said.

Ron rolled his eyes at him as he walked out of my bedroom.

"Let's go!" Ron yelled from the hallway.

-

"No, sit beside me." Harry demanded towards Ron as I sat down in the three broomsticks.

I gave him a weird look but sat beside him anyways as Ron sat on the other side.

"What can I get for you?" The waitress asked as she walked over to our table.

"Four butter beers please." Hermione spoke softly.

The waitress nodded her head and quickly walked away, not wanting to deal with any humans today.

Harry was staring hard at someone so I followed his eyes and they landed on Slughorn.

"Why are you staring at Slughorn?" I asked Harry.

He didn't pay attention to my question as the waiter set the four butter beers in front of us and walked away even quicker than last time.

Ron scoffed as he leaned back in his chair. "Dean Thomas is snogging my sister, can we please leave?"

We all snapped our heads over to see Dean and Ginny tucked in a corner booth, making out with each other.

Hermione scoffed towards Ron. "You can't be serious?" She said with a roll of her eyes.

"That happens to be my sister." Ron snapped back.

"So? If she looked over here and saw us snogging you wouldn't expect her to get up and leave."

I stifled a laugh at her comment. It's so obvious now that she has feelings for him and I have a feeling she won't say anything to him for awhile.

"What is Draco doing?" Harry asked as he switched the topic.

"He's studying with Theo and Blaise today." I said as I took a sip of my drink.