56

Gemini Myths POV

*flashback*

"Harry Potter..." a bunch of students started mumbling around us as we waited for directions from a professor.

I looked around the mass of students just to find him standing right next to me. The boy had round glasses on and his face was filled with embarrassment as students kept murmuring his name, his hair was covering his scar and you could tell he wish it was hidden even more than it already is.

"Hi. I'm Gemini Myth." I smiled towards him, trying to ease his nerves.

He looked over at me and a small smile appeared.

"Harry potter." He spoke softly as he pushed up his glasses.

"I know. Are you Fred and George's brother?" I asked the red head standing next to Harry.

The redhead nodded his head happily as he chewed on a gummy worm.

"Ron Weasley. How did you know?" He said with a big smile.

I laughed quietly. "The hair."

"So it's true, Harry Potter is at Hogwarts." The blonde boy spoke as he stepped in front of us.

Draco Malfoy. Great.

Harry just looked at him with a blank stare.

"I'm Draco. Draco Malfoy." Draco said with a smirk as he held out his hand for Harry to shake.

Ron and I both stifled a laugh at the kids hunger to know Harry Potter.

Draco looked at the both of us with disgusted faces.

"And you are?" Draco spoke towards me with a disgusted face, like I'm a roach.

"Gemini Myth." I snickered as I played with my long black hair.

"Myth? I've never heard of a Myth. Must be a mudblood." He spat out towards me.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a blank stare. "I'm a half blood."

Draco scoffed towards me, probably upset that he was wrong.

"And you? Red hair, and a hand me down robe. You must be a Weasley." Draco spat towards Ron his face reading disgust as he looked at the red head.

"Don't be me-"

I was cut off by a professor clapping her hands together and the first years going silent.

"Hello students. I am professor Mcgonagall, welcome to Hogwarts." She said a small smile appearing on her face as she looked at us first years.

All of us looked at her, silent either from nerves or excitement. Maybe both.

Mine was excitement. I already knew what to expect on your first day. The sorting hat and all and I knew what house I was going into.

Slytherin.

"You must be sorted into your houses. There is Gryffindor, hufflepuff, raven claw and Slytherin." Professor mcgonagall explained pursing her lips at all us first years.