42

Gemini Myths POV

Todays the day.

I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes, my hair was a mess and I could feel how tired I was. I'm not sure why I am so tired, maybe because I found out so much information yesterday that my brain physically hurts.

I sighed quietly as I forced myself out of bed and to my closet, I opened it slowly and my eyes landed on a black and white plaid corset skirt and a black oversized hoodie. I smirked at myself knowing that outfit would be perfect for today.

 I smirked at myself knowing that outfit would be perfect for today

(Geminis outfit)

I quickly took a shower and applied light makeup, I decided to straighten my hair today causing it to look longer than usual. I threw on my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror.

I smirked at myself in the mirror and held out my hand causing my wand to fly into it.

"Ready." I said to myself.

Malfoy Manor.

In seconds I was standing outside the gates of the manor. I pushed on the gates expecting them to open but realized they are magically shut together.

I have absolutely no idea how to get in.

I kicked the gate in frustration and then someone appeared behind the gate.

He was evil I could tell, he smirked evil like at me as he looked me up and down. His teeth were sharp if he wanted to he could barely touch someone with them and it would break skin, he had a beard but it was underneath his chin and his eyes looked like he could kill Someone with just a hard glare.

"And you are?" The man spoke, his voice deep and if I wasn't in devil form then it would probably freak me out a bit.

I stood up straighter trying to show that I won't take the disrespect.

"Gemini Myth." I said confidently with a small smirk.

He smirked back but slowly opened the gate, he stepped to the side allowing me to enter.

"I heard you would be coming, you're two and a half weeks early although." The man said walking behind me.

I hummed in response.

"I am Fenir Greyback." He spoke again.

I nodded my head.

"The werewolf guy, right?" I said as we made it to the front door.

Before he could respond the front door swung open revealing Lucius.

"Who was it Greyback?" Lucius asked sternly.

Lucius looked down and saw me and a sarcastic smile spread on his lips.

"Ah Gemini perfect timing." He smirked as he opened the door wider allowing me in.