29

Draco Malfoy's POV

*flashback to 3 days ago*

My parents wrote me a letter. They knew and now I was in trouble, the rule was I have to do it before summer. I now have to go to my manor and talk about it or what not.

That's what I was doing currently. I was sitting in my room at the manor awaiting for my father to kill me with his words.

"I told you it had to be before summer and now you only have a week left!" My father yelled walking into my bedroom.

"So I still have a week to do it." I said, not caring about what he has to say to me.

My father scoffed. "I didn't realize it would be this hard to hurt a Gryffindor girl."

I scoffed back. "She's a Snape. Why do you want me to leave a Snape?"

My father ran his hand through his hair before slamming his hand down on my desk. "She's a Tinsley!"

Right yes. A Tinsley.

"Your point father?" I said starting to get angry.

"My point? My point is she's evil, she's vile and she will kill everyone." He yelled at me as he stepped closer to me.

I didn't move as he stepped closer to me, I know he was trying to scare me and I wasn't going to give him that satisfaction.

"You're one to talk! You follow the dark lord!" I yelled back not caring what I say anymore.

"And you're about to." He smirked.

I laughed sarcastically. "Not fucking willingly!"

He slapped me across the face. "You have one week, if you don't do it then I will tell the dark lord that she is a precious little Tinsley." And then he walked out of the room.

*present time*

I now have four days until I have to do it.

I was sitting in Madam Pomfreys next to Geminis bed. She was still passed out, she looked so calm and peaceful.

Her hair was laying against her chest perfectly and her chest was moving up and down slowly and perfectly.

I looked at her face and all I could feel was regret for what I had to do to her. I have never struggled to hurt another person but Gemini was different. I don't want anyone to ever break her and the fact that I am the one who has to do it is killing me.

"I'm sorry Gemini." I said to her quietly as I stood up knowing Madam Pomfrey was about to kick me out.

I started walking out until I heard Madam Pomfrey speak.

"She will wake you soon, you can stay." She said quietly.

I turned around and slightly smiled. "Thank you."

Gemini Myths POV

Wake up.

No don't do that, you'll be a bad person.

No you won't. Just wake up.

Oh but you will, you're going to be evil.

Just Fucking wake up dammit!

I woke up with a gasp for air. My hand flew to my chest as I tried to control my breathing. I gulped slightly and looked at my surroundings.

This isn't my room.