45

Gemini Myths POV

I stared out his window, he was still asleep peacefully on his bed. My thoughts and regrets woke me up at six in the morning.

I have never hated myself more than now.

I killed an innocent sweet family, I ruined my relationship with my two best friends, I became a traitor.

I never experienced so much regret until last night. I mean what am I supposed to tell the order?

Oh hey I am a death eater now, but don't worry you can still trust me.

Yeah, that won't work.

I couldn't stop thinking of the two little girls I murdered, their faces are etched into my brain forever. I am a horrible person.

I felt a tear slip out but I quickly wiped it with the sleeve of the sweater that Draco gave me.

If I never changed then none of this would have happened. I hate my devil form now, sure she's stronger than anyone and incredibly confident but that's not worth the regret and the killing.

I will never let her back out.

"Stop thinking about it, it's waking me up." I heard Draco mutter in a sleepy voice.

I turned around and he was slowly sitting himself up in bed.

"Sorry." I muttered looking back out the window.

"Come back to bed." He said sweetly.

I sighed quietly as I tried to keep my thoughts away. I walked back over to his bed and laid down on his chest.

"How are you reading my mind when you're asleep?" I asked trying to distract myself.

He yawned as he brought his hand up to my hair and played with it.

"I'm not sure, it started after I broke up with you. Anytime you had thoughts that were sad or angry I was able to hear them in my sleep and it would instantly wake me up." He explained.

"You have a lot of angry thoughts you know that?" He joked.

I slapped his chest playfully. "I do not."

"One time you woke me up because you debated on killing Astoria." He laughed.

"Still debating." I grunted.

He chuckled slightly as he kept playing with my hair that he took out of the bun last night, apparently he likes my hair down more.

"I was forced to leave you..." he said quietly in a sad voice.

"...my father and mother told me it was to protect you, if the dark lord got into my mind and found out you were a tinsley he would've killed you, so they thought it would be best for me to push you away and make you hate me..." he said quietly.

"You knew Astoria would make me hate you." I said quietly as I traced his bare chest.

He took a deep breath and sighed. "Yes, I just didn't think it would cause the devil part of you to come out." He said in a regretful tone.

I shrugged my shoulders and sighed. "It was supposed to come out when someone close to me dies or almost dies, but then it came out when that happened and I think it was because my heart felt like it was dying."

"You don't have to worry about her ever again." He said reassuringly.

I laughed slightly. "I'll fight a bi-"

I was cut off my intense screaming downstairs.

Both me and Draco snapped our heads at each other and quickly jumped out of bed. Draco threw me a pair of sweats and he slipped on a T-shirt.