34

Gemini Myths POV

"You're going to wish you never met me." I said with a smirk.

"Gemini?" He asked me as he looked me in the eyes.

"No shit." I scoffed as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You're not you." He said me as he stepped closer.

"I am me, just ten times better." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"This you isn't going to be ten time better Black bird." He said cautiously to me.

"Don't call me black bird." I scoffed as I walked past him.

"Ge-"

And then the vision was done.

"Fuck." I muttered.

"Did you just learn how to control the pain?" My father asked.

"Yes." I mumbled annoyed as I stood up.

"That's not good." My father said.

I looked at him confused.

"Sorry, want me to redo it but make is horribly painful?" I asked sarcastically with a scoff.

"If you know how to control it then you only have a month or two left before you turn." My father said with concern.

"Don't you have bigger things to worry about?" I scoffed as I motioned towards Malfoy.

"No list-"

"No I'm not listening." I said as I twisted the door handle and walked out and caused the door to slam behind me.

Can the twins just come back?

I quickly walked back to the Gryffindor common so I could write a letter the the twins, I just want to rant.

I rushed into my bedroom and pulled out my quill and a parchment.

Can I come hangout in the shop on Saturday?

  -Gemini Myth

My father taught me to sign my letters with that just in case someone else got in contact with the letter, the twins give me shit for it.

I put the letter in an envelope and sealed it with my Gryffindor seal. I got up from my desk and quickly made my way to the owlery to send my letter.

"Gemini?" A familiar voice said behind me as I walked into the owlery.

"Theo, hi." I smiled as I gave the letter to my fathers owl to send to the twins.

"How are you?" He asked as he stepped closer to me, the light in the owlery beating down on his face now.

"I'm alive, so can't complain." I shrugged as I leaned against a wall nonchalantly.

"Hey listen, I'm throwing a party on Saturday. You should come." He smiled.

"You're throwing a party right before the welcome back party? And is it a Slytherin party?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He laughed quietly. "It is, but you don't have to worry about anyone. You will be fine."

I hummed as I thought about the invitation.

Fuck it.

"An excuse to get drunk I guess. I'll be there." I smiled at him.

His smile grew wider and he stepped closer to me and pulled me in for a hug.

"Sorry about my dick of a friend." He whispered in my ear.