49

Gemini Myths POV

"Looks like your rain wish came true." Draco said as he looked out the window of the Hogwarts corridor.

I looked out the window to see it pouring down and to see younger years running quickly to get inside.

Draco and I just got done with hogsmeade and we were on our way back to my dorm.

"Come with me." He smiled as he grabbed my hand and started running.

"Draco where are we going?" I laughed as I ran with him, although I think he forgets that my five foot self can't run as fast as him.

Before he could answer I saw the stairs leading up to the roof.

"I'm in all white, it's going to get ruined." I said sadly.

He looked back at me and smirked as he pulled me into his body. "I don't care." He said as he planted a kiss on my cheek.

I followed him up the stairs and onto the roof.

Hogwarts looks beautiful from up here but even better when it's raining. It was so whimsical.

He pointed his wand towards a tiny stereo and the song 'nothings going to hurt you baby' start playing.

He held out his hand to me. "Dance with me."

I smiled as the rain poured down on me, no longer caring for my white dress as I grabbed his hand.

He started slowly dancing with me, it felt like it was only us two in this world, every problem washed away, I forgot there was a permanent mark on my left arm, I felt something I haven't felt in forever.

I felt like a stupid seventeen year old in love.

The kind of love that makes you believe love can last forever, the type of love that feels innocent, and euphoric.

His fingers intertwined with mine didn't make me feel fireworks and butterflies like the books say. Instead it made me feel at peace, like everything wrong in my life just washes away when he touches me. He made love feel safe.

This right here, the hand on my back and my head under his chin as he slowly swayed us side to side, the music playing as the rain soaks us, all of this made me happy the universe fought for our souls to be together.

"I love you." I said quietly into his soaked black suit.

"I love you." He said back quietly as he squeezed my hand a bit harder as he said it.

"Do you think we would be in this spot now if we weren't forced into by the universe?" I asked as we still danced with my head on his chest.

"I like to believe we would, I didn't fall in love with you for the reason of us being soulmates, sometimes I even forget the universe did that." He said as he rubbed my back slowly.

I didn't say anything for a second as I sat there smiling as I looked out at Hogwarts.

"What made you fall in love with me?" I asked him.

"You." Was all he said.

But I knew what he meant by that, he fell in love with who I am, he took the time to learn my stories just like I did with him. He found the girl version of him.

"But I realized I loved you when one day you smiled towards me the way you smile at the twins or your dad. It's a contagious smile, like a happy kid with a lollipop." He said.

I picked up my head and looked up at him to see a big smile on his face and his eyes filled with pure love.

He saw me looking at him and smiled bigger. "You've made falling in love the best thing in the world. I'll spend a lifetime giving you my heart Gemini."