53

Draco Malfoys POV

"Don't be mad at me." My father said with an evil smirk across the table.

I scoffed loudly towards him. "Don't curse my girlfriend."

"Draco, it was needed." He lectured like I was still a child.

"It was not needed!" I yelled as I slammed both my hands down on the table.

It was now the first day of winter break and my father and I were sitting across one another at our dining room table, he forced me to sit here so he can lecture me about anything and everything.

"Draco you must listen." My father said as his voice got more stern.

I shook my head sarcastically as I clicked my tongue. "Her father even knew it wasn't needed, you could've done something else."

He laughed evil like as he tapped his fingers against the wood table.

"She deserved it. All Tinsleys do." He smirked.

"You're unbelievable. Snape should've beat you to a pulp, I'm surprised he let you walk away." I muttered angrily.

I know he's my father, but he deserves for someone to fucking humble him.

"You act like you love this monster." He scoffed as he looked me straight in the eyes.

I haven't told my father that Gemini and I are in love, but my eyes fell to my lap and I quickly went silent.

If I denied it even if I knew it was a lie, I would feel horrible.

"No. Don't tell me you love the girl?" My father ordered.

"Then I guess I'll shut up." I snapped back.

My father stood up angrily, causing his chair to fall to the ground, he slammed his hands on the table and his breathing became heavy as anger filled him.

"What is going on in here?" My mother rushed in, the Nott family behind her.

Right, dinner with the Notts tonight.

"Mother, do you remember when the dark lord said that anyone who touches his right hand will get karma?" I asked with a small smirk.

"I remember." She said suspiciously as the Nott family stood behind her, all curious as to what could be happening now.

I rolled my tongue against the inside of my bottom lip and slowly stood up.

"Well well father, would you like to tell Voldemort yourself?" I said as I motioned towards his left arm.

"No. You two are going to tell me what is going on first." My mother ordered as she walked up to the table.

"Our son loves that freak!" My father said disgustingly.

My mother smiled slightly and gave a quite chuckle. "It's the most obvious thing, you're just now realizing?"

My father gave her a blank stare, obviously upset that he wasn't made aware of this.

"Anyways! The Notts are here and I've also invited Severus and Gemini, so you can properly apologize Lucius." My mother exclaimed with a huge smile on her face.

My eyes snapped to Theo, I still haven't talked to him since that day. I'll never forgive him for that. It was even hard for me to forgive Gemini, but I had to. Theo though, I never have to forgive.

"Gemini is coming?" I questioned, a small smirk appearing on my face.

"Unfortunately yeah I'm here." Gemini said disappointingly as she walked into the dining room with her father next to her.