57

Draco Malfoy's POV

*flashback*

"Excuse you." Myth spat out at me as I accidentally bumped into her causing her to almost fall, but I caught her quickly my hand resting on her lower back.

I pushed her off of my arm and gave her a disgusted look. "Be lucky I was nice enough to catch you."

She scoffed towards me, looking me up and down probably debating if I was worth fighting with right now, but I know this girl...she never backs down.

"I wish you never touched me in the first place." She said confidently, quickly turning around and walking away.

I clicked my tongue at her annoyance, yet I couldn't tell if the annoyance was towards her or what I just felt.

In those mere seconds I made sure to memorize the curve of her back and the two back dimples I felt through her crop top, her hair got right in my face causing me to remember the sweet smell of roses, her voice sounded like angels, her eyes the color of chocolate ice cream...all of it was an overload. My heart was beating and I was worried I was going to drop her because the blood rushed through my veins so fast my hands felt unsteady.

I shook my hand at the feeling and tried to forgot about it.

I hate her, I shouldn't be thinking of anything.

"Draco?" Blaise said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I snapped my head up at him and gave him a boring look. "What?"

"Did you hear what we said?" Theo asked giving me a sheepish smile across the table.

I shook my head and rested my chin on my hand.

"We said..."

I zoned out again quickly as I thought about that past memory with Gemini.

It was back in fourth year, I think our third day into fourth year. I hated her the most that year because of that day. I tried so hard to forget those details about her, but I never did. It pissed me off so much that I wanted her to hate me so much that I could never touch her, look at her, or breathe near her because she had so much hatred for me.

That obviously didn't work.

I still remember those details about her, but now it's intensified. My blood still rushes through my veins, my heart still beats so hard I think it's going to jump out of my chest, but now I don't think "why the fuck is this happening?". Now all I think about is the fact that a single touch from her makes the world seem small and our love rare, she makes everything better.

"Draco for gods sake." Theo said snapping his fingers in front of my face.

I scoffed towards him. "What Theo?"

"Look." Theo said smartly as he motioned his head towards the Gryffindor table.

I rolled my eyes and looked over at the table. Gemini was gripping her fork, her knuckles almost white as Harry spoke towards her an angry look on his face. Geminis back was towards me so as I hard as I tried to ready her body language it was a bit hard...until she tilted her head, that tilt always means she angry, it's a 'say it again I dare you' tilt.

"I've gotta to go." I mumbled towards the boys.

"Off to save the princess, adorable." I heard Theo say sincerely.

"What did you want me to do Harry? Go and fight? Get myself and my father killed?" I heard Gemini say in a snarky tone as I approached the Gryffindor table.