27

Gemini's POV

"I wish you were doing O.W.L's today." Draco whined as he sat on my bed with his head on my lap looking up at me.

"Why? We wouldn't be sitting near each other nor would we be able to talk." I laughed at him as I read my book.

"Because I could have something pretty to stare at during it." He groaned.

I shrugged my shoulders in response.

"We could have a little fun before I have to go in." He said as he moved my book down from my face.

I raised an eyebrow at him as he looked at me with a smirk.

"You have 20 minutes Draco, not enough time." I said to him.

"It's enough time to get you off." He said as he lifted his head from my lap and put his hand under my skirt.

"Oh is it now? Big ego." I chuckled.

"Oh black bird, it's take me two minutes to get you off, don't act like I can't do it." He said with a smirk knowing he was right.

I rolled my eyes. "Prove it then."

He gave me a smirk, making me think I'm going to regret being a brat.

He lifted my skirt up and moved my underwear to the side.

"Watch me black bird." He said as he put a finger inside me and moved it in and out slowly.

I moaned quietly not wanting to boost his ego anymore by moaning loudly.

He put another finger in and me and started moving faster as he put his tongue on my clit, I gripped the sheets to keep myself from getting loud.

"Hey yo!" Fred and George yelled as they walked into my room.

Draco moved his head quickly and moved my skirt back down.

"Oi! Are we interrupting something?" Fred asked as he covered his eye with his hands.

"No." I said.

"Kind of." Draco said at the same time as me.

I glared my eyes at him and with that he rolled his eyes and got up from the bed.

George cleared his throat to break the awkward tension.

"Today is the day little one." George said as he walked over to sit on my bed.

Right.

Drop out day.

"So as a parting gift we have decided to allow you to join in on our little prank." Fred said with a huge smirk.

My ears perked up at that.

"Really?" I asked with a big smile on my face.

"What prank?" Draco asked chiming in.

Fred and George looked at each other with a smirk. "You'll see."

"What do I need to do?" I asked them with excitement in my voice.

Draco Malfoy's POV

I was sitting in the great hall for our big exam. The tables we eat at were taken out and all that sat were hundreds of desk lined up perfectly and evenly away from each other. The room was the quietest it has ever been and students were leaned over their paper scribbling in answers.

I finished my exam forty-five minutes into it and now I'm sitting here impatiently waiting for us to be excused. We still have two hours left of this shit.