11

Draco Malfoy's POV

"Dude you actually have a girlfriend!" Blaise shouted in our dorm.

I looked at him and nodded annoyed that he keeps saying it. "Remember do not tell anyone, not yet at least." I said to him.

"You got lucky, Myth is hot!" Blaise said as he laid on his bed and put his hands behind his head.

I glared at him because he would know. They were fuck buddies.

"Ya wouldn't you know." I mumbled.

"Oh don't be like that. We will obviously never fuck again sadly." Blaise said with thoughts in his eyes.

"Blaise if you don't want me to murder you then I would suggest shutting up." I seethed out.

"Oi why are we murdering Blaise?" Theo said as he barged into the dorm.

I huffed annoyed with everyone talking to me.

"Dude Draco has a girlfriend now!" Blaise exclaimed.

Didn't I just tell him not to tell anyone?

"Blaise you fucking git. You weren't supposed to tell anyone." I said angrily.

Blaise shrugged his shoulders not caring.

Theo looked over at me surprised. "A girlfriend? Wow. Who?"

"Gemini Myth that really hot Gryffindor girl." Blaise explained before I could answer for myself.

Theo was very shocked. Who would've thought I would be with a Gryffindor girl.

"A Gryffindor and a half blood? Isn't she a total bitch too?" Theo said confused.

"Yes she is it's great." I said to Theo with a smirk.

"Hmm well happy for you bud don't hurt her." He said slightly punching my shoulder.

"I don't plan on it." I mumbled quietly enough for only me to hear.

"Wait Gemini? Didn't you guys fuck?" Theo said talking to Blaise.

"We sure did." Blaise said smirking happy that he hit that.

"Blaise wipe that smirk off before I punt you." I seethed out.

Blaise ignored me as he talked to Theo, it was Monday morning meaning we had classes today and since Blaise was pissing me off I decided to leave early.

My first class was potions so I made my way over there. I've never been excited for classes but a lot of my classes today were with Gemini and as much as I hate being excited to see a girl I also love it at the same time.

"I swear to god dad if that vision is right I give you full permission to kill me." I heard Gemini say behind the potions classroom door.

"Gemini I'm sorry." I heard professor Snape say to her.

"Also I need to tell you something dad." She said to him.

It was five minutes before class so I quietly walked into the classroom and sat in the back.

Gemini slightly turned around to see who it was and gave me a slight smile when she realized it was me.

Professor Snape completely ignored me and turned his attention back to his daughter.

"What it is Gem?" He asked her with a slight aggravated tone knowing what she is about to say isn't good.

She tucked her long black hair behind her ear which I've realized she does when she's nervous.