38

Gemini Myths POV

"Deal." I muttered.

It's been a week since I've made that deal meaning I now only have three weeks to decide the rest of my life. Usually I wold be incredibly stressed over this but now that I'm in my devil form I'm not too stressed about it, only of what the order would think of me.

I'm supposed to be defeating Voldemort not standing by his side, maybe I just won't tell anyone.

My father will throw a huge fit if I choose the death eater side, but he will also kill anyone and everyone if Voldemort captures me.

October 28th.

That's when I have to decide.

My birthday.

My legal age of magic.

"Ms. Myth, do you know?" Professor Slughorn asked, snapping me out of my trance.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked confused.

"Not paying attention I see." He joked as he walked around the classroom.

"Sorry." I muttered quietly.

He just nodded his head and gave his attention to another student.

"What's up with you?" Hermione whispered.

I looked over at her and gave a fake smile.

"Just tired." I lied.

She nodded her head and turned her attention to her textbook.

"The party was moved to tonight, since there's a quidditch game tomorrow. Are you going?" Harry asked quietly.

I laughed at him. "Of course I am. When has the Gemini Myth ever missed a party?"

"The twins might come." Ron smiled at me.

My ears perked up and a smile spread on my face. "Really?"

He nodded. "They said they have never missed one and they aren't starting now."

"They can't get into the castle." Hermione said worriedly.

"They always have their ways." Ron smirked.

Hermione shook her head but you could see a small smile on her face.

"Have a date?" Harry asked me.

I gave him a confused look. "Absolutely not. After Malfoy and I split almost every guy is scared to talk to me."

"I'm not sure that's why they're scared." Ron joked as he made devil horns with his fingers.

I laughed and shook my head. "No my father erased everyone's memory."

"Speaking of Malfoy, he is staring intently at our table." Hermione muttered keeping her eyes on her book.

"Why?" Harry asked me.

I sighed heavily and turned my head a little to see him staring right at my table.

"Probably trying to read my mind." I whispered.

Stop it.

Stop what?

I rolled my eyes, even though he couldn't see.

Get out of my mind.

I wasn't in it before.

"Or he's just staring to stare, who knows and who cares." I muttered as I eyed my textbook.