59

Geminis POV

"Are you almost finished with the cabinet?" I asked quietly as I sat on top of him and traced his abs.

He took a deep breath his body slightly tensing as I asked the question. "Unfortunately I think I am almost finished."

I looked down at him with a worried expression, my tracing stopping as I placed a promising hand over his heart. "If anything and I mean anything happens to you Draco I will make the whole world go dark...that's a promise."

He tucked a piece of hair out of my face a small caring smile appearing on his lips as he stared back at me.

"Nothing will happen to me." He reassured me quietly, his eyes anything but promising.

I shook my head. "You don't know that."

He didn't respond as he flipped me over causing him to now be on top of me, my legs straddling him as he held himself up with his arms.

"Black bird...nothing will happen to me." He reassured again as he placed a light but promising kiss on my forehead. "We have to get up, breakfast time."

I gave him a hard look before he pushed himself off the bed and started buttoning up his shirt.

"You can make the world go dark?" He laughed as I stood up from the bed and threw my robe on.

I smirked as I grabbed my wand and placed it in my holder. "I'm the devil! Of course I can!" I exclaimed.

He gave me a full laugh as he opened up my bedroom door and held it open for me. "You first my little devil."

I skipped out of my bedroom and started towards the stairs. "I have to go talk to my father, but I'll meet you in the great hall." I spoke as I walked down the stairs.

"Want me to fix you a plate?" He offered as we stepped through the portrait.

"Don't forget the hashbrowns!" I smiled happily as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Never." He said softly as we reached our parting.

"You almost know me as well as the twins!" I joked, giving him a light kiss on the lips.

He smiled against my lips. "No one will ever know you as well as them."

"Glad you know your place." I joked as I pulled away and started walking to my fathers classroom.

The halls were surrounded with laughter and younger students running around, everyone seemed to be having a good day including me which was rare nowadays. Usually I would be despising the younger students but today they just reminded me of the twins and I. I miss running around the halls with them but I love their dreams just as much as I love them.

"Professor Snape!" I yelled as I saw my father walking down the hall surrounded by students.

He halted in his steps, instantly recognizing my voice as he turned around and a small smile appeared on his lips.

"Yes Ms. Myth?" He joked as I approached him.

"So it's almost summer..." I started, biting my lip nervously as I played with the sleeve of my robe.

"Yes I can make sure." He answered simply.

I snapped my head up shocked at his answer my eyes wide towards him. "You will make sure we don't get in trouble for the Gryffindor party?"

He raised an eyebrow his eyes swimming with defiance. "Don't make me change my mind Gemini."

I laughed as a big smile appeared on my face. "Right yes s-"