40

Draco Malfoy's POV

I decided about an hour ago that I was going to sit on Geminis lounge chair in her bedroom until she wakes up so I can instantly find out what deal she made when she wakes up.

I looked over at her and she was sleeping peacefully and her breathing was light.

Her cute little button nose twitched slightly as she adjusted herself under the covers that I put over her about forty minutes ago.

I know I wasn't supposed to be around her or think of her just in case the dark lord ever got into my mind but I just couldn't leave her alone, she was all I could think about.

I worry about her everyday, specially in her devil form. She's going to end up getting herself in trouble.

Her bedroom door swung open and the twins bursted in laughing.

"Oh, Malfoy." They both said disappointed as they realized me sitting in the corner.

"Why are you still here?" One of them asked in a judgmental tone.

"Do you guys have any idea about a deal Gemini made with my father?" I asked them.

They both gave me confused looks and then worry took over their faces.

"What are you talking about?" One asked as he looked over at Gemini with worried eyes.

"She said she made a deal with my father." I said now standing up from the chair.

"We have no idea what you're talking about..." one of them wandered off as they stared back at the sleeping beauty.

"She fell asleep before I could ask her what she meant." I said quietly.

The twins both shifted nervously as they stared at her.

"What kind of deal do you think she made?" One of the twins asked as they looked back over at me.

I gulped slightly. "I think it's the mark."

They both laughed quietly and shook their heads.

"No absolutely not, she would never." One of them said as he shook his head.

"I don't know Fred, she's different now." George now that I know said looking worried.

Fred snapped his head over and scoffed.

"She's still Gemini, you know she never would." Fred said obviously disappointed in what his brother just said.

"She would do it if someone's life was at risk." I said remembering one of the first conversations Gemini and I had on top the rooftop.

Fred kept shaking his head. "There's no way, no."

I heard George sigh as he went and sat on the foot of Geminis bed.

"I don't think we should assume until we know." George mumbled as he looked at Gemini with sad eyes.

"Then we wait. I'll stay here and ask her in the morning." I said as I went and sat back down on her chair.

Fred scoffed like what I said offended him and his whole family.

"You think she will tell you? No. George and I are staying in here like we planned already and then we will ask her, she's more likely to tell us than you." Fred said irritated with my presence.