10

Line without a hook by Rick Montgomery.

Geminis POV

"Ah and who is this lovely lady?" Voldemort said as I walked into the Malfoy manor.

I looked around and every death eater including Draco was sitting at the table. Everyone but my farther.

"Gemini Myth my lord." I said walking over to Voldemort.

"Ah yes. Are you here to join me?" He asked.

"Yes." I said to him.

He nodded his head and told Draco to lead me to the library while they talk it out.

Draco grabbed my arm roughly and dragged me to the library.

"What the hell are you doing here Gemini?" He seethed while slamming the door to the library shut.

I looked up at him, staring into those beautiful eyes and then smirked. I grabbed his tie from his suit and pulled him down to my lips.

"What do you think?" I whispered seductively into his ear.

He slightly pushed me away and grabbed my face roughly. After inspecting it for a few seconds he pushed it away.

"No, you aren't yourself gemini." He said sternly.

"Yes I am." I pouted.

"No gemini you are the devil right now literally." He yelled getting close to my face.

I scoffed. "Since when do you care what I do huh? You left me." I said to him.

I woke up quickly with a horrible headache. Aching for some water, I looked around me to realize I'm not in my bed.

I'm in Malfoy's again.

I looked under the sheets to see I didn't have pants on but a white quidditch sweater.

Of fuck, I hope we didn't fuck.

I looked at the other side of the bed to see Malfoy was not laying there, and I guess none of his roommates came here last night if I'm here.

I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom to splash some water on my face. I opened the door and Malfoy was standing there with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

His hair was wet with a few strands in front of his face and his muscles were more prominent than ever.

"Would you like to me to go or do you want to keep staring?" He said to me.

I looked up at him to see a smirk appearing on his face.

"Ha ha very funny." I said sarcastically as I slightly pushed him away from the sink.

"I woke up to you mumbling something, you sounded angry, so I thought best to not wake you from it." Malfoy said now leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed.

I splashed my face with some water and saw his hand towel hanging from the hooks and dried my face with it. I then looked at him and leaned on the counter.

"It was another vision." I said to him hoping he doesn't ask what it was about, but right on que he did.

"What was it about?" Malfoy asked me raising an eyebrow.

I shook my head and slightly laughed at the thought of the vision.

These visions must be wrong. I would never let Malfoy break my heart and I would never become a death eater.