18

Gemini Myth's POV

It was now winter break. Well it has been winter break. Christmas has now passed and we have another week and a half until school starts back up.

I didn't go to the Weasleys for break, my father said I could but I decided it was best for the twins to not see me. I thought if I started pushing them away then no one will harm them. I have done the same with my father. I stay in my room, he has tried to talk to me but I don't want to put him in danger.

The order decided to have no meetings this break due to Arthur Weasleys injury. The twins have wrote to me and I still have yet to write back let alone open the letters.

I sat on my bed just staring at the stack of letters, wishing I could open them but knowing it will only make my situation worse. Draco and I have wrote each other once and it was to meet at a park in the middle of the night.

We did meet up at this park a few times after he wrote that letter, we mostly sat there in silence as we stared at the stars.

I got up from my bed to move to my porch that was connected to my bedroom to see the weather. It was snowing but only lightly. During winter break and summer I go to a little lake near my house to read. It is always calming and peaceful.

Beside the lake, my favorite part about being home was my bedroom. It wasn't much but it was my sanctuary. It had black walls with dark wood floors. My bed was big with dangling lights next to it. It had a simple bathroom connected to it and the windows were beautiful. I had plants all over and I had pictures of my mom, dad, and the twins hanging up. The wall across from my bed was filled with books. The wall was a literal bookshelf. My favorite part was the door was hidden by a bookshelf out in the hall so anytime a guest came they would never bother me.

They wouldn't bother me because they didn't know I existed but also because they didn't know where any of the bedrooms were beside the kitchen door.

I checked the time to see it was barely afternoon. I sighed slightly and walked over to my closet, deciding that I wanted to head down to the lake.

Since it wasn't horrible weather I did not have to put on a ton of layers, so I decided on a sweater, jeans and a light jacket with some black boots.

I grabbed a random book from my wall and with that I pushed a piece of my wall and the door opened allowing me to head down the stairs.

I walked downstairs not really paying attention to my surroundings.

"I'm going to the lake!" I yelled out not looking around the living room to see if my father was in here or not.

"And who is this Severus?" I heard a familiar voice say as I almost touched the front door handle.

Lucius Malfoy.

I turned around with a smile on my face. "Gemini Myth sir, although you already knew that." I said with the fakest nice voice I have ever conjured.

I looked around the living room to also see a beautiful woman sitting on one of our arm chairs. From the facial features I could already tell it was Draco's mother.

"What is one of your students doing here Severus?" Lucius asked not bothering to look at my father as he was still looking at me.

"Well she-"

"Isn't it obvious sweetie?" Draco's mother asked interrupting my father. "That is his daughter."

My breathing stopped. I fucked up.

"Daughter? You have never mentioned a daughter." Lucius said turning around to look at my father.

"You mustn't tell the dark lord Lucius." My father begged.