13

Gemini Myths POV

"You ditched class and then you pulled a dumb prank on another professor Gemini!" My dad yelled at me.

I was now sitting in my fathers classroom as he yelled at me. He has been yelling for the past 30 minutes about this and I couldn't decide if I was scared or if this was amusing.

"I did not raise you like this Gemini Myth! You have never acted out like this! And for what? All because I went into your mind! Well guess what so will Voldemort and you can't be petty with him like you're being now!" He yelled. "Or is it that Malfoy boy? That's probably why you're acting out!" He continued.

I quietly scoffed at that last sentence.

My father was mad there was no denying it. He never yells at me, sure he has snapped at me before but he never yells for more than one sentence.

"This is what's going to happen."

Here it goes. I'm doomed.

"You are grounded until winter break. No twins, no Malfoy, no leaving your common room unless it's for classes or breakfast, lunch and dinner. You will never ditch a class again. You will never pull a prank again." He said coldly.

"Grounded! You're going to ground me?" I yelled. "I ditched one class out of the five years I've been here and now I'm grounded! Bullshit!"

My father slammed his hands on the table. It was so loud I could feel the ground shake from under me.

"You will not argue with me about this Gemini! I am your father! You will be quiet and listen!" He yelled towards me.

I should've thought before I said these words but I decided to let it come out of my mouth instead.

"So I can't ditch class once and pull a harmless prank but it's perfectly okay for you to be a death eater huh?" I yelled back at him.

Again, I shouldn't have said that but it's too late now.

In a flash my father walked over to me and raised his hand. My face flinched in fear that he was going to slap me and I automatically covered my face with my hands. After a few seconds I realized he didn't slap me and I looked back at him.

"I-I'm sorry." He said ashamed.

"I can't believe you." Was all I could muster up.

"Gem I didn't mean to please." He said quietly as his eyes began watering.

I scoffed at him before stalking off towards the door to leave. "I guess that answered my question huh dad?" I said before leaving his classroom.

I stalked out of his classroom and made my way back to my dorm. I saw the twins sitting on the couch in the common room but I ignored them and walked off to my bed. Once I got there I laid on my stomach on my bed and screamed into a pillow.

Am I angry? Yes. Am I upset? Yes. Do I also feel bad for what I said? Somewhat. Did he deserve it? A little bit.

My father has never even thought about landing a hand on me and that's how I knew that what I said was true.

He is a death eater.

I have a father who is a fucking death eater? What the fuck.

It angered him so much, that he thought of hitting his own daughter. He gets very defensive when he's lying and recently that's all he's been doing.

I tried to think of excuses as to why he could be a death eater.

I thought maybe it was undercover, yet then I realized that you can't be undercover with Voldemort because he will definitely find out.