9

Listen to lollipop by lil Wayne when they start getting drunk I promise you won't regret it!

Draco Malfoys POV

I was sitting in the slytherin common room on the couch with Pansy, Blaise, Theodore, and Tracy.

Everyone was talking to each other but I didn't care to listen, my thoughts were else where.

Why did I ask Little Snape to go to the party with me? I have no idea. Gemini has always been the most attractive girl in this school, her long black hair, the golden brown eyes, the tan skin, her body, the way she carries her self, but I've never taken interest in her until this year.

Sure we talk but it's because I like getting her on her nerves, she's the only girl who will stand up to me. She's never backed down on a fight with me and I admire her for that.

Boys fall on their knees for her because of her attitude and her looks and I don't blame them, now me? I refuse to do that to girls. I like them to fall for me but for some reason it's like the universe wants me to fall for her.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the common room door slam shut. I snapped my head and to my surprise Gemini was standing at the door.

At first I had no idea how she got in but then I realized her father is the Head of Slytherin and he must have given her the password.

Pansy started walking up to her and Gemini looked like she was ready to punch anyone who says something to her.

"You know you aren't allowed in the Slytherin common room Myth." Pansy says to her.

I almost forgot her fake last name is Myth.

Gemini looked her up and down, like she was debating on slapping her or not.

"You know what? I don't remember fucking asking pug face." She snapped at her and then stalked off.

I couldn't help but be proud of that. A smirk grew on my face.

"I can't believe she just said that." Pansy said fumming.

Without a second thought I replied to Pansy. "Shut it Pansy." I said to her.

Pansy scoffed at me. "What did you just say?" She said angrily.

I looked up at her annoyed that she is trying to fight this with me.

"I said shut it. Want me to repeat it for you again." I said to her.

She started to speak but I cut her off. "I have to go." I said standing up.

For some reason I got the sudden urge to Follow Gemini. I knew where Professors Snapes bedroom is so I started my way over there.

When I got to his bedroom the door was slightly cracked open.

"That's what I'm talking about farther." I heard Gemini say annoyed at her father.

There's was a second of silence until Professor Snape spoke up.

"I-No I didn't know." He said quietly.

"So you didn't know that Mom was part devil and so am I?" Gemini said raising her voice.

She's part devil? How is that even possible?

"I don't think she knew either Gemini." He said again and before Gemini could respond he spoke again, "where did you even find this?" He asked.

I heard the remaining of the conversation and started to walk away, but apparently not quick enough.

"Malfoy?" I heard Gemini say behind me.