24

Gemini Myth's POV

Bellatrix Lestrange has escaped from Azkaban

Bellatrix Lestrange is a known Death Eater, convicted murder, fugitive from Azkaban.

*Approach with extreme caution*

"We are royally screwed." Fred muttered from across the table.

"My vision." I mumbled to myself.

Fred and George both gave each other confused looks and then looked back at me.

"Your vision?" They both asked at the same time.

I gulped slightly and looked back down at the daily prophet.

"My first vision ever was of her killing someone, but I don't know who she kills." I said as I studied her moving picture on the daily prophet.

"And you're just telling us now?" Fred muttered annoyed.

We were sitting in the great hall during breakfast before classes. The daily prophet was dropped at the table by an owl. I started reading it hoping it would be some useless news but the front page was Bellatrix Lestrange.

"Isn't Bellatrix Draco's aunt?" George asked quietly.

I looked over at the Slytherin table to see Draco reading the daily prophet with a terrified look.

It has been a few weeks since that night on the roof and since then we have gotten closer, we spend almost everyday together, wether it's sex or just talking. I feel bad for lying to him about the secret meeting with Harry's class which is four times a week and every time I tell him...

"I have to go train with my father and Professor Dumbledore."

He believes me every single time and I feel like shit for doing it but I have to since he is apart of the insquisitorial squad and will definitely snitch on us since Harry is involved.

"Yeah she is." I mumbled as I picked at the eggs on my plate with my fork.

"How do you think this happened?" Fred questioned.

"Dementors. They probably switched sides." I said as I took a small bite of my eggs.

"But that's impossible..." George mumbled as he thought about it.

"At this point, nothing is impossible with Voldemort." I huffed.

I was no longer mad at the twins, well not as much. I still slightly hate them for leaving earlier than need be but I figured I mine as well make with the time I have.

"I hope we survive this..." Fred mumbled quietly.

"We will." I reassured him as I took a bite of my toast.

"Someone sure is hungry today." A voice snickered behind me.

"Leave her alone Greengrass." George gritted out.

Astoria didn't say anything, she just did a tiny laugh with her friends and then left. I usually would've stood up to her and beat her at her own game, but she hit me right in the weak spot.

"Gem don't listen to her." Fred said as he reached his hand out and cupped my hand into his.

I shook my head slightly and grabbed my book bag with my free hand. "It's fine, I got to get to class anyways." I said trying to conjure up a smile.