61

Gemini's POV

"Good evening, Draco." Dumbledore said casually. "What brings you here on this fine spring evening?"

"Who else is here?" Draco questioned quickly. "I heard you talking."

"Have you been whispering to yourself?" Dumbledore spoke, ignoring Draco's question. "You are no assassin Draco."

"How do you know what I am!" Draco raised his voice, his words coming out hoarse. "I've done things that would shock you."

"Like cursing Katie bell? Or replacing a bottle of mead laced with poison?" Dumbledore started.

Harry looked over at me, his eyes filled with shock that I lied to him. I shrunk back from his look, hoping that Harry realizes why I had to do it.

"He trust me! I was chosen!" Draco spoke, causing Harry and I to tune back into the conversation.

"Then I shall make it easy for you." Dumbledore said calmly as he went to surrender his wand.

"Expelliarmus!" Draco yelled before Dumbledore could surrender his wand on his own.

Harry reached for his own wand, pointing it through the cracks carefully aimed at Draco. I grabbed Harry's wrist, shaking my head as I lowered his arm. I may be protecting Harry but I loved Draco and I wasn't going to let Harry hurt him.

Harry didn't get a second to react before another door was opening and footsteps started ascending up the stairs to Draco and Dumbledore. Other death eaters were going to be here any second and I knew that in the next few minutes I was going to have to make a choice, either stand by Harry and choose to show the death eaters I was a fake or stay undercover but make the whole school believe I was evil.

"Gemini..." Harry whispered ever so quietly. "What's happening?"

I shook my head, my voice paralyzed in fear and sadness. My eyes begging for him to just stay hidden, begging him for once to not fight. Harry's breathing was shaking as he awaited for what was to come, knowing to listen to me just this once.

"Years ago I met a boy who made all the wrong choices. Let me help you." Dumbledore said calmly.

"I don't want your help! Don't you understand? I have to do this. I have to kill you or he's going to kill me." Draco spoke through sobs.

My heart broke as I saw his body shaking, his sobs quiet making sure only Dumbledore could see and hear him crying. I could see his wand shaking as he pointed it towards Dumbledore, his head going to war with itself.

"Well! Look at what we have here." Bellatrix's voice boasted through the tower.

"Good evening bellatrix." Dumbledore said with a rather annoyed tone. "I think introductions are in order, don't you?"

"Loved to Albus." Bellatrix spoke in a sweeter voice. "But I'm afraid we're on a tight schedule."

"Do it." Bellatrix hissed towards Draco.

"He doesn't have the stomach, just like his father." A voice I recognized but couldn't make out mocked towards Draco. "Let me finish him my own way."

"No! The dark lord was clear, the boy has to do it." Bellatrix hissed towards the manly voice.

I felt a presence walk up behind Harry and I, I turned around slowly ready to grab my wand until I recognized who it was. My body instantly relaxing as my father stood there. He brought a finger to his lips, telling us both to keep quiet. He looked over at me his eyes swimming with love and sadness before turning on his heel and running up the stairs.