25

Gemini Myth's POV

I have not been able to go to one class without being stared at since my stupid eye turned a different color. I go through more pain than ever now since the devil is trying to fight it's way through me. I have training sessions almost everyday with Dumbledore and my father as they try to train me to not let it through and it is the most painful process of my life, I've tried seeing if Draco could come with to stop the pain but my father flipped out the last time I asked.

"It is supposed to be painful Gemini that means it's working."

That is what he says every time.

The only time I feel calm and forget the devil is trying to make me full on devil is when I'm with Draco.

His presence recently has made me feel on top of the world.

I fucking hate that feeling but here we fucking are.

"Two weeks until O.W.L.S Gemini." Fred smirked as we walked the halls to the courtyard.

"Don't remind me." I mumbled quietly.

"Don't be sad Gem." George pouted as he put an arm around my shoulder.

"I don't get sad George." I mumbled again.

I wasn't in the best mood today, we had just finished all our classes and all I wanted to do was slap every single person in the face for staring at me, but my father said it wouldn't help so I listened although it was really fucking hard.

"Someone sure is in a chipper mood today." Fred joked as he nudged my shoulder.

"Maybe I would be in a better mood if everyone stopped fucking staring at me!" I yelled the last part towards a second year who was whispering about me.

She scrambled away quickly, almost tripping over her ravenclaw robes that were too big for her.

"You're scaring the little ones Gem." Fred laughed.

"Good." I huffed. "Maybe they shouldn't fucking stare."

"They're just kids Gem, they don't understand." George said as he took his arm off my shoulders and stuffed it in his pockets.

I looked up at him and scoffed. "They aren't babies George. They can speak, think, hell they can create magic. I'm pretty sure they fucking understand."

George and Fred slightly laughed and shook their heads. "You are on-"

"You bitch!" Astoria interrupted George as she walked right up to me.

"I'm sorry?" I said raising an eyebrow confused as to why she is calling me a bitch.

I mean she's not wrong but damn.

"You know what I'm talking about." She said as her nose flared.

I laughed at her. "If I knew then I would own up to it."

"Draco won't be with me because he is in love with you! Out of all people! You!" She spat out angrily.

"What? Draco isn't in-"

She pushed me back hard before I could finish my sentence.

"Don't deny it! Everyone knows!" She said pushing me again.

Fred grabbed her arm. "Don't touch her."

She looked over at Fred with a devilish smile. "And what are you going to do about it blood traitor?"

I clicked my tongue and slightly laughed. "Don't call him a blood traitor." I seethed out.

She turned her head back to me and laughed. She pushed me again. "What are you going to do about it? Tell your boyfriend? The worst he would do to me is probably fuck me."