14

"Happy birthday!" The twins said jumping onto my bed.

I groaned and pulled the blanket over my eyes to get rid of the light that is now in my room.

"Wakey wakey birthday girl!" George said as he took the blanket off of my eyes.

"No." I groaned as I grabbed a pillow to put over my face. "Too early."

I heard both of them laugh towards me. "Gem it's 11:30am" Fred said as he snatched the pillow.

"Exactly. Too early." I groaned.

They ignored my sad groans and kept talking not caring that I just want to sleep all day.

"We got you a birthday outfit! It's super pretty!" Fred said as he grabbed a shopping bag from next to my bed.

"It better not be pink." I said as I moved to lay my head on George's lap.

The twins sarcastically scoffed at me like they were offended with what I said. "We would never get you pink stuff we know you very well Gem. That just hurts." Fred said as he shook his head in sadness.

"Let me see." I mumbled towards Fred as George started to play with my hair. The twins love my hair more than I do.

Fred stood up from the bed as he pulled out the clothes.

"I got this shirt." He said as he pulled out a beautiful jeweled corset that was silver and white. "And these jeans." He then pulled out a cute pair of high waisted skinny jeans. "And then I got you this white cardigan." He pulled out the cardigan that was big and flowy. "And these two necklaces!" He pulled out a cute necklace with a cool chain and a white pearl on it and a sliver chain necklace with a gold pendant on it that had a rose embedded.

 "And these two necklaces!" He pulled out a cute necklace with a cool chain and a white pearl on it and a sliver chain necklace with a gold pendant on it that had a rose embedded

(Her outfit)

"I love it Freddie!" I said as I moved off of George's lap and off the bed to examine the clothes better. "Thank you."

"Well! Go put it on!" George said excitedly and impatiently.

I smiled brightly and grabbed all the clothes and headed to my bathroom to change into it. I slipped on all the clothes and looked at myself in the mirror.

I smiled at myself. I love confident clothing, it makes me feel confident.

I quickly brushed out my hair and added a few waves into it and some makeup and then left the bathroom to show the boys.

"Oh wow, you look beautiful Gem." Fred said in awe.

"You really look like a Gem." George added on.

I smiled brightly and went to give them a hug.

"I may hate my birthday but you guys always make it better." I said while my head laid flat on the bottom of their chests.

"Now shoes! We got you some of those too!" George said happily.