23

Gemini Myth's POV

"Draco,I am not able to have you here for this discussion." My father said to Draco.

We both went to my fathers classroom to discuss why the quill wouldn't hurt me.

"Why not?" I asked confused.

"Because he isn't allowed to be told, he has to find out on his own. If I tell him then we are screwed." My father explained as he was grading papers.

I looked over at Draco. "Sorry. I will see you later okay?" I said to him.

He scoffed lightly but left the room anyways.

"Can you tell me now?" I asked as I sat down on a chair and huffed impatiently.

My father sighed and looked up at me. "Your mother wasn't able to get hurt around me and neither was I. That's how I found out Lily Potter wasn't my soulmate. Your mother was...she still is."

"So Draco is my soulmate?" I asked him.

"Sadly yes. Draco Malfoy is your soulmate, the universe will protect you two while you are in the same room together." He sighed out, disappointed that Draco was the one the universe chose for me.

"And if we break up?" I asked knowing I don't want to stay with Draco forever.

"It will stay the same as long as you guys are in the same room." He said as he rubbed his temples.

"But if we break up then we aren't soulmates..." I said confused.

"Yes you are. The universe works in weird ways Gem." He said as he pulled out another paper to grade.

"What else does this soulmate thing do?" I said sighing because I didn't want Draco to be my soulmate. Both of us have a mutual agreement that this is just a simple relationship that will probably end when we graduate.

"Only Draco can make you turn off the whole devil thing and go back to normal." He said as he wrote on a students essay.

"Of course." I mumbled quietly in disbelief.

"Believe me, I wish he wasn't your soulmate either." He sighed out. "You can not tell him Gemini." He finished sternly.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's been shown that if the other person doesn't find out on their own that they could die." He said casually.

"Great." I mumbled.

"Anything else you need?" He said looking up at me with blank eyes. "I'm busy."

"Right, yeah sorry. Bye." I said standing up and smiling before walking out.

"Found her!" Fred yelled scaring the shit out of me.

"Jesus Fred, you didn't need to yell." I said towards him.

"We have something to tell you." George said as they started walking to the common room.

"Okay..wh-"

"We're dropping out." Fred said happily.

I stopped in my tracks.

"No you aren't." I said sternly.

They realized I was no longer following them and turned around to find me. When they realized I was standing in one place they both looked at eachother.

"Told you she wouldn't take it well Georgie." Fred said to him like I wasn't here.

"Listen Gem..." Fred said as he walked back over to me. "...there is no reason for us to stay. We are going to start a joke shop, plus Umbridge is making this year horrible"