54

Gemini Myths POV

"Why would you want to see it?" He asked Confused.

"Because I don't believe you." I said coldly.

He scoffed loudly as he ran a hand through his hair. "Fine, whatever go ahead."

"Legilimency." I said as I pointed my wand towards him.

I was spinning through memories for what felt like forever until finally I found what I was looking for.

*flashback*

I knocked on Daphnes bedroom door, knowing she was in there. Within seconds she was swinging her door open.

"Malfoy, hi?" She asked confused as she motioned to her bedroom allowing me in.

"Why are yo- your hands! Are you okay?" She asked noticing my bloody knuckles.

"I'm fine." I spoke coldly.

She just nodded her head, deciding not to pester anymore.

"Why are you here?" She asked as she closed her door.

I didn't answer her question, instead I just pulled her in for a kiss, and she didn't argue it. I picked her up and threw her on her bed, completely treating her like a rag doll.

A few moans escaped her mouth as I moved my way towards her neck. Her hand making it towards my pants as she started to rub my dick.

It started to get more heated as we rubbed up on each other, my hand made its way under her shirt and then I snapped out of it.

I pulled away quickly and stood up.

"Fuck Daph I'm sorry." I said guilt like.

She laughed quietly as she patted her hair down and fixed her shirt.

"Myth?" She asked already knowing why I stopped.

I sighed loudly. "Yeah it's her."

"I figured when you couldn't even get hard." She said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"I'm sorry." I exclaimed.

She shook her head with a slight smile. "You're in love with her."

"I know." I spoke as I ran a hand through my hair.

I pulled out of his mind and took a few steps back.

"I told you Gemini. It's you. It will always be you." Draco spoke calmly.

I looked up at him with a blank expression, still upset.

"I'm so glad you couldn't get hard, wow how amazing!" I said sarcastically.

He scoffed loudly as he stepped closer to me.

"Are you fucking serious right now Gemini? I'm sure you were soaking for Theo!" He yelled, his face getting red from anger.

I clicked my tongue as I looked him straight in the eyes, refusing to back down from this argument. "I don't care about what you did with Greengrass, I'm angry that you lied."

He gave me a sarcastic smirk. "You're unfucking believable."

"Fuck you Draco, is it such a crime to ask for honesty?" I yelled at him.

"Is it such a crime to not fuck my best friends?" He yelled back.

"God!" I yelled as I threw up my hands and pushed passed his shoulder. "...I fucking apologized and I told you! I fucking told you, I didn't lie, I didn't hide it from you and I sure as hell didn't fuck someone my parents want me to marry! I'm sure your father would love to know you almost got it on with a Greengrass!"