35

*Gemini Myths POV*

Everything felt lighter.

I felt confident and powerful.

"Gemini, I'm drunk. It didn't mean anything." Malfoy explained as he walked closer to me noticing the anger stopped.

I didn't reply.

I had no care in the world to reply, I just wanted revenge.

I stood up and turned to face him as I crossed my arms over my chest and smirked.

"What makes you think I care Malfoy?" I laughed out as I started walking near him.  "In fact I have no care in the world."

"Gemini?" He said cautiously.

"Yes?" I questioned raising an eyebrow as I stepped closer to him, to the point where I could smell the alcohol from his breath.

"No, no, no." He muttered as he stared at my fully blue eyes.

"You're going to wish you never met me." I said with a smirk.

"Gemini?" He asked me again as he looked me in the eyes.

"No shit." I scoffed as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You're not you." He said me as he stepped closer.

"I am me, just ten times better." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"This you isn't going to be ten time better Black bird." He said cautiously to me.

"Don't call me black bird." I scoffed as I walked past him.

"Gemini, you're the devil." He spoke upset.

"And you're a death eater, why are we pointing out obvious things?" I said raising an eyebrow and turning around to face him again.

"Don't do this." He muttered sadly.

"Do what? Become the better version of myself? Don't like it? Too fucking bad." I laughed as I turned around again to leave.

It's revenge time Malfoy.

Draco Malfoy's POV

I ran out of the classroom I found Gemini in and went to go find Snape. I looked in his classroom and he wasn't in there, I knew he wasn't in his bedroom because of the party so I instantly ran to Dumbledores office.

The gargoyle was slightly open so I pushed myself through to find Snape and Dumbledore talking.

"Draco? What is wrong?" Dumbledore asked instantly.

Snape turned around waiting for me to answer.

"It's Gemini." I spoke nervously.

Snapes ears automatically perked up and he rushed over to me quickly.

"What about Gemini? What happened?" Snape asked worried.

I gulped nervously and stared at Snape.

"It happened..." I started saying. Snape stepped back like he was sick. "...she turned." I finished.

Snape gulped and sat down, looking like he was about to faint.

"She had another month." Snape mumbled to himself.

"Where is she now Draco?" Dumbledore asked me calmly.

"I-I'm not sure, as soon as she changed she left the room and I instantly came to find Professor Snape. She might have gone back to the party." I explained.

"We have to find her." Snape said standing up and swiftly moving towards the exit.

"Severus..." Dumbledore spoke cautiously. Snape stopped in his tracks but didn't turn around to look at him. "...you must be careful."