8

"Gemini?" My father said snapping out of my thoughts.

I looked up at him. "I- well Um it was kind of stupid." I said with a slight chuckle.

"Stupid? It's not stupid when you are on the floor in Pain gemini." My father with a slight rise in his voice.

"Oh but it is." I said to him.

"Tell me right now Gemini." My father said getting aggravated.

I cleared my throat before I started speaking, trying to prepare myself to say this.

"Some guy tried to break my heart?" I said awkwardly and then slightly glanced at Malfoy.

My father blinked quickly like he was trying to process what I just said.

"And who was this guy?" My father said with a tone that meant he was trying not to hurt the first male he sees after this.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I couldn't see." I said.

My father sighed and then pulled me up into a hug.

"Please promise me you're okay?" He whispered into my ear.

"I promise dad." I whispered back.

"You're my yellow." He said to me.

"And you're mine." I whispered back.

My father and I do say I love you but we usually always say 'you're my yellow.' Meaning my happiness, my world, my best friend.

That sentence means a lot to the both of us, because we are each other's everything.

When my dad pulled away from the hug he looked at draco and then me.

"You may go find your trouble makers now, but please be careful." He said to me scrunching up my hair.

I gave him a big smile and rushed out of his classroom.

"Gemini!" I heard the all too familiar voice yell down the hall.

I turned around to see the blonde walking over to me with a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes Malfoy?" I said with an attitude. After all these visions of me and him I want nothing to do with him.

Once he made his way towards me he decided to stand inches away from my face, he grabbed my chin gently and looked me in the eyes.

"Who broke your heart in that vision Snape?" He said quietly.

I stared right into those beautiful grey eyes with a blank look in my eyes. "None of your business." I said to him.

He let go of my chin and put his hands into the pockets of his black pants.

He always wears black, but it looks so good on him.

"Oh come on Snape I saw that glance." He said to me getting closer to my face.

"I just didn't want to say who the boy was in front of you because oh I don't know it's know your business." I said to him with more attitude detected in my voice.

He rolled his eyes but dropped the conversation knowing I wouldn't crack.

"You know the big party on Saturday?" He asked me backing up a little.

The Hogwarts party of course. Everyone knows about this party, it's the biggest party of the year. It happens once a year on a random Saturday during the first month of school. It's always my favorite event mostly for the alcohol and being so drunk and high you can't remember what happened that night.